Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Awkward bastad

• 18-11-2016 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I just leaned over the back of the sofa to give me missus a squeeze and she told me I was leaning on her hair,,, fuk me you try to be nice but I've never leaned on anyones hair before, she called me an awkward bastad and told me to feck off, is womens hair that sensitive really ??

21/25

Comments

• She's probably even more pissed off now you're on the internet telling the world about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Fluffy Cat 88

uch wrote: »
    I just leaned over the back of the sofa to give me missus a squeeze and she told me I was leaning on her hair,,, fuk me you try to be nice but I've never leaned on anyones hair before, she called me an awkward bastad and told me to feck off, is womens hair that sensitive really ??

Hahahaha! Hair isn't sensitive, the scalp it's attached to is though!

Im sure she still loves you, even though you're an akward bastid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Is this post for real? You were probably pulling it as you were leaning on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Eh, you know it's attached to their scalp, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

No womens hair isnt that senstive at all, your just a Awkward Bastad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Nah she's just in a nark cause some cnut in the jungle didn't do something right, and it's my fault because she said so

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

kiss and make up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Don't you realise how many thousands of euro women spend per year on their hair... you've ruined everything. No wonder she was piss*d off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Perma wave feminism.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

When you snuggle later, what ever you do dont be calling her awkward, when you get a numb arm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Awkward bastard, not the cutest pet name.

kiss and make up

I will, but I was just thinking about the finger up the hole thread

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭OCEANIC FIZZY POP NINE

Pussy hair?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Nah thats me

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Tandey

Pull on her hair later when your up to your eyes in her...see will you get the same reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

J. Marston wrote: »

I'll give ye that.

But; I knew a bloke whose wifes 'Pet Name', for him was ........

" Ya Fat Necked C**t!!! "

Never forgotten that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Bend er over and pull it harder. You must be doing it wrong.

Unfortunately lads I'm a hairy (back, front, all over) cúnt, so she's gonna lie on me shortly to get her own back, so in the end the Lady wins. (bitches, cnuts fúckers, todger pullers)Amen

21/25

Advertisement