Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts (the website)

• 19-11-2016 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Right

So I was looking through adverts for an iPhone 6s for my wife and I must point out that I've been a fledging user in recent months, but on my return for a short time to look through listing I might just go buy one on Apple.com

The sheer amount of people selling broken phones, iPhone 6s cracked screen 400 euro? Are you for real? It's easily €200 for a new screen. And why do people sell them like? Surely they plan to buy a new phone - you're logically going to just fix that one, but no! I'll sell it off for a ridiculous price!

And the users who seem to have a new flagship phone every day to sell? I thought first they probably getting on bill pay and just ignoring repayments but then of course you'd never be given a second one where or how are they getting these phones?

And it's not just phones be to God no. Looking through the free section people putting things there with descriptions like "brand new Samsung charger 20 o.n.o" get the **** out of the free ads ya bastard! I saw one ad some time back of some one giving away children's shoes "perfect condition" they looked like they'd been worn during the Iraq war! Is adverts just a dumping ground for rubbish and those stupid enough to buy it? There has to be more moderation or work put into dealing with cowboys.

And this is my favourite part

I can arrange a deal with someone
    They can accept my offer
    Ignore me
    But so long as they cancel my offer I can't leave feedback
    But they can to me
    And adverts only responds with "we don't deal with it. Talk to them." IF THEY'D RESPOND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU.

*breathe* and

/rant

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Swap your rant for a some Pokemon cards and something else from any of my ads?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,385 ✭✭✭✭listermint

It's an ad site......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

If the site drives you that mad then just dont use it. Life is too short.

Advertisement