Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Query re: Slendertone

• 23-06-2018 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

To start: I have had some back issues which resulted in leg numbness and pins n needles.
    Today: I'm trying to get out of the habit of Not crossing my legs as that tends to bring on the numbness.

I've Not used slendertone since 2016 but have recently started using it again. The pulsations have intermittently brought on auld odd sensations in the leg which bore the brunt on the night-in-question (which led to my back issues).

I'm only on level#3 and the strength is under 50 on my lcd-meter, but I am wondering if anyone has encountered this* before <-- obviously preferably with similar situation re: injury.
    --> This* being the strange sensations, only on the one leg down to my toes. Not complete pins n needles but Not far off.

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

You’d be as well tearing up two 50euro notes.
    Seriously it’s bad enough using this absolutely USELESS device but the fact that it’s aggravating your back injury says enough.
    Get yourself to a Physio chief

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    You’re be as well tearing up two 50euro notes.
    Seriously it’s bad enough using this absolutely USELESS device but the fact that it’s aggravating your back injury says enough.
    Get yourself to a Physio chief
    ^^^ this

Work on your mobility also

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Can I have this thread closed please?

For All lurking in here:
    ~ I did find it helpful. I did find it worked, for me. It should be used in addition to; as opposed to a substitute for; Exercise and a Healthy Diet. (I was more or less house-bound and I was more or less reduced in overall Outdoor Freedom so was using w/Indoor Yoga&Workouts).

~ I bought the 50€uros slendertone as opposed to the more expensive version(at that time in #Argos btw) w/fewer intensity levels installed.

I would recommend.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

Holy god. With all the education available on the internet why do people still refuse to believe that a six pack only looks good when you can starve yourself and still have muscles everywhere else.

You can’t make six pack muscles so big they can be seen over a light bit of belly flab.

The flab does not separate and turn into 6 separate muscles.

The muscles are under the flab. The fattest people in the world probably have the biggest six packs in the world because of the enormous bulk they just did. They can’t show it off without a good cut.

Anyway hope this helped.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement