Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West of Ireland Multi Multiculturalism

Options
  • 16-12-2018 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

I was at an event last night in rural west of Ireland, we had an Indian, Brazilian and a Moroccan sat at our table. As the night went on the natives were the usual insane, singing up the Ra to the chorus of fields of Athenry, fighting, riding etc.

As the night went on and the Irish just melted into one big drunken mess. The Indian, Moroccan and Brazilian looked on in disbelief at the primeval antics of the locals.

Multiculturalism west of Ireland style.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Ireland: where brown people come to see pride of terrorism first hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

I don't know what is worse...Irish drunkenness or Irish snobbery!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

6541 wrote: »
    I was at an event last night in rural west of Ireland, we had an Indian, Brazilian and a Moroccan sat at our table. As the night went on the natives were the usual insane, singing up the Ra to the chorus of fields of Athenry, fighting, riding etc.

As the night went on and the Irish just melted into one big drunken mess. The Indian, Moroccan and Brazilian looked on in disbelief at the primeval antics of the locals.

Multiculturalism west of Ireland style.

:eek:

The West's Awake !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Yay, another multiculturalism thread.

Said no one ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement