Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

• 01-01-2019 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,462 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

So what colour is 191-LS-1 Focus?

My bet's on blue.

181 thread here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

joujoujou wrote: »

My bet's on blue.

181 thread here.

I think Blue is a cost option on the Focus at the moment and it's always been a no cost paint in the past, so I'll stick with Red again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,364 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’m gonna stick the house on red.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭pm.

joujoujou wrote: »

My bet's on blue.

181 thread here.

Red ST line ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 9,611 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

I'll take white this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Think he went all out and got a red RS! My neighbour get's a new Passat Trendline every year they are a horrible thing..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ Elaina Wet Underclassman

Didn’t the guy with the LS-1 reg miss out in recent years and end up with something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

It will surely be the new model Focus this time at least that’s some bit of difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭NSAman

Is there photographic evidence yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I'd say it'll be tomorrow. I'm also going with red.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

R.O.R wrote: »
    I think Blue is a cost option on the Focus at the moment and it's always been a no cost paint in the past, so I'll stick with Red again this year.

The red from 181 was a cost option also was it not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

The red from 181 was a cost option also was it not?

Nope - Red and White were the 2 no cost colour options on the Focus last year.

Ford are charging for non metallic white on a lot of models now but I'm not sure on the Focus m

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Downeys Autostop have the pic of the car up on their facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Apologies... Won't be home for a few hours but will update asap😂😂😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Blue, and only got number 2.

Blue! That's a surprise. Fair play to yer man Anyway, clearly he loves the Ford's!

It's a nice blue.

14wa9ue.jpg

Patww79 wrote: »
    Blue, and only got number 2.
    The boom is definitely back. Someone obviously booked & paid for 1.

Jomcc wrote: »

Is it one of those mayor jobs?

Patww79 wrote: »
    Jomcc wrote: »

Is it one of those mayor jobs?
    Not in Laois but maybe our Focus man should be voted in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Have to say I admire that person for enjoying their money and to Hell with the naysayers. Well wear on the new Ford and I like that shade of blue.

I have my new A4 all specced up for (hopefully) later in the Spring at this stage, and a Passat R Line as Plan B.

• Advertisement

Comhra wrote: »
    Have to say I admire that person for enjoying their money and to Hell with the naysayers. Well wear on the new Ford and I like that shade of blue.

I have my new A4 all specced up for (hopefully) later in the Spring at this stage, and a Passat R Line as Plan B.
    Agree with you 100%. Actually think new Focus is nice looking car tho I'm not big fan of chrome grille.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I’m gonna stick the house on red.

This is awkward...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I know the discussion has been had but the thoughts of replacing a year old car with the same thing everytime sounds like being in a sould destroying job.

I'd buy new cars all the time if I could but it wouldnt be the same one year on year.

Some years they could probably distract him for a while, valet , clock and change the plates, give him back the same car and he wouldnt notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

At least base spec on the new focus isn’t so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Wonder how many kilometres does he clock up each year?

Best of luck to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I'd agree with you except for the fact many people in Ireland buy paddy spec miserable yokes just to keep up with the Joneses and have a new reg. Terrible way to spend money.

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I'd agree with you except for the fact many people in Ireland buy paddy spec miserable yokes just to keep up with the Joneses and have a new reg. Terrible way to spend money.

If you're spending your own money how you want then there's not a screed terrible about it.

I never understand this. Looking at his photo he looks like a Rolls Royce would be wasted on and this fella grew up in am era when cars had crank handles and a radio and a heater were extras, to him a car like that is very high tech.

He may not be keeping up with anyone, he has a few bob and spends it on a new car, I personally doubt he's doing this for appearances.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,477 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Was looking myself and the Passat Rline amounts to almost Arteon price.!

• Advertisement

many people in Ireland buy paddy spec miserable yokes just to keep up with the Joneses and have a new reg.

Do they though, is it any significant percentage of new car buyers? Of course there’s no numbers for this sort of thing, but I’d have to disagree with this notion and say that that’s a lazy assumption.

Advertisement