Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MP5SD6 Police Setup

• 04-01-2019 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

For sale I have a black CQB setup (based on Polish Antiterrorist Police Unit)
    The set includes:
    Cyma MP5SD6 with RIS mount (red-dot not included)
    10 Midcaps (9 long and 1 short, 2 of which are plastic and the rest are metal)
    One point black sling
    Helmet with a fabric black cover and goggles (Goggles have fan but not sure if they still work, I've been using them for looks but carry case and white visor included)
    Black boonie hat size 59/L
    Black BDU set, used only 4-5 times (size on picture) perfect condition
    Black vest with a radio pouch
    Black dump pouch
    Genuine Polish Police reflective velcros
    And I also have an mp5 molle mag pouch in OD green (holds max 4 mags)

Replica is in great condition only used few times (metal body)
    It shots around 320FPS with 0.2g BBs
    Selling as set !!!
    PRICE 210 euro

image-66654dc611f6a1538968d6bcfbbcfa14a444e4dfa92a8105f921855c25f4ff4d-V.jpg
    mp5sd6a.jpg
    mp5sd6b.jpg
    midcaps.jpg

helmet.jpg

blackBDU.jpg
    size.jpg
    pants.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    sling.jpg
    DSC01869.jpg
    vest.jpg
    DSC01867.jpg
    show1.jpg
    show5.png
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Spongebob18

Any interest in selling the mp5 on its own

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Sprinter12

Any interest in selling the mp5 on its own

Not really, I have no time to sell this bit by bit ,if someone find this interesting I will sell as set, if not I will keep it with hope I finally visit an CQB site :).
    But thanks for interest

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dylan_matt22

If you would like a trade for the mp5 I have a G&G GR15 Raider XL two tone shooting 290-300fps depending on battery and a steyr ssg with scope and paint job

If you would like a trade for the mp5 I have a G&G GR15 Raider XL two tone shooting 290-300fps depending on battery and a steyr ssg with scope and paint job

TNX for offer but I trying to sell unused guns as I mainly play sniper role, if not I have my Russian Digital Flora setup with steel E&L AK74M, andf I have no interest at all into AR platform.

BUMP..
    show6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
    show2.jpg

• Advertisement

BUMP
    _DSC2379.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭seaking

I like this set up what,s the best Price you can do .

BUMP

BUMP Price drop e200

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

interested in the mp5 and mags if youd split. any interest in trade for a metal m4 cqb?

• Advertisement

Not interested with m4s, I'm open for offer on mp5 plus mags in worst scenario I can say NO, but please no low ball offers this mags alone cost me around half of asking price for all this set.

Sprinter12 wrote: »
    Not interested with m4s, I'm open for offer on mp5 plus mags in worst scenario I can say NO, but please no low ball offers this mags alone cost me around half of asking price for all this set.
    ah. ok. i was thinking around the 110 mark. not being cheeky.just seen other metal mp5s sell for 65e recently on whatsap airsoft group.

Tnx for offer, I will keep it for another little while, try to catch that deal on whatsap seems to be great deal.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Whats the best price on the MP5 and one mag for it.....cash waiting. Only live 20mins away......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

If youd split I'd be interested in the mags and od pouch

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Oleary97

Any interest in a bar 10 shooting at 300fps ? Plus cash your way ?

Oleary97 wrote: »
    Any interest in a bar 10 shooting at 300fps ? Plus cash your way ?
    Not interested I have bar10 and vsr10gspec already
    have a look at my YT
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAx01bP6jWSfCMG1uNylD1g?view_as=subscriber

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    If youd split I'd be interested in the mags and od pouch
    Not selling mags separately sorry

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Whats the best price on the MP5 and one mag for it.....cash waiting. Only live 20mins away......
    place your best offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

What is the BDU size?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Sprinter12 wrote: »
    Not selling mags separately sorry

Why would you split the rifle from.mags and not sell.the mags separate.
    Currently you have 3 ppl interested in all your set up if you sell seperately

I take it you have the battery and charger for the gun?

Hi I only use lipos batteries to all my guns and this mp5 is wired to t-connector.
    I can give you 11.1V triple stick 2000Mha battery with the gun but I don't have any spare charger that support lipos (I only have my main charger and is not for sale as it cost me over half of price all that gun set).

Forgive my ignorance as I am not up to speed on airsoft, so you are selling the gun with no working battery. This affects the price I am willing to pay as I will have to source and battery and charger or at least the charger.

Forgive my ignorance as I am not up to speed on airsoft, so you are selling the gun with no working battery. This affects the price I am willing to pay as I will have to source and battery and charger or at least the charger.

Well hard to argue with that :).
    Most guns are coming without battery or charger. anyway.
    I don't remember about this mp5 but if that was any battery and charger in the box it was simple low capacity NiMh battery and slow charger that I probably trow into electrical recycling bin never used.
    Check page 1 what is for sale and I don't have battery or charger for sale with this gun or any shoes or gloves or other equipment you may need :) .

How much would a suitable battery and charger cost me, can you link them for me so I know what to look for.....I am still interested.

How much for the mp5 and mags alone.

How much would a suitable battery and charger cost me, can you link them for me so I know what to look for.....I am still interested.

I'm not sure I can provide links here
    But If you planing get into sport proper charger should be on top of the list
    have a look on GooGle for iMax b6 (on Chinese well known websites they starts for 20 euro ) they descent and this can charge nearly all possible batteries not only for airsoft, so it will be great purchase .
    This MP5 easy take any nun-chuck style battery or smaller brick type.
    If you chose lipo you can use 7.4 or 11.1v bateires ( 11.1 you can find in 3 stick version)

• Advertisement

How much for the gun and mags

Advertisement