Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Black Screen during COD: WWII

Options
  • 29-01-2019 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Am having an issue with COD and/or PS4. Whilst playing, the screen sometimes flickers and returns and then later flickers and goes fully black. I know the game is continuing as I can hear the game continue in the background.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? All other activities on the PS4, games, DVD, are unaffected.

Am going to delete and uninstall the game and redownload tonight. PS4 is about 4yrs old but has been used very rarely until now.

Cheers

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I am having the same thing on a ps4 pro. Game mode turns off, then back on again. Takes a few seconds. Seen it on skyrim and gta.
    tv is a samsung n8000.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Changing the display output from auto sorted my pro, it kept trying to change between display outputs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Changing the display output from auto sorted my pro, it kept trying to change between display outputs

Mines def not trying to change outputs anyway, only turning on and off game mode. Called into store where I got it and a Samsung rep happened to be there. They couldn't figure it out, said to bring it in for a replacement

Advertisement