Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clearout: Warrior, Oakley, UFpro Greencone, Ghillies etc.

• 29-01-2019 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Ok lads. Going out of airsoft so have everything for sale.

Everything in greenzone package is 280euro and includes:
    UFpro 2nd Gen pants size 34/32 cam strech to 34/34.
    UFpro ubags. Size Medium
    Greenzone mesh google
    Greenzone Ghillie
    Greenzone chest rig with extra pouches
    Greenzone water carrier.

2x greenzone ghillies 50e each.

WARRIOR DCS and belt in OD package. 300euro
    All the pouches included. Great peace of kit.

Oakley glowes. Genuine. Size Large/Xtra Large.
    Used in good condition no rips. 25euro

Greenzone ghillies, have the three of them 50e each.

Smyth Optics Aegis premium package with three lenses and two anti-fog sprays. 60euro

Mesh ghillie pants. Size M/L 20euro.

BT ASG Tracer unit. With batteries. 30euro.

Based in Navan. Can do paypal and post at buyers expense.

Here is some photos. Any questions just ask. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7xSNf8RnboAbzJyUEtqbVhCTmM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Would you sell one of the ghillie pieces and the tracer together. I will cover postage.
    Splitting any green zone gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    Would you sell one of the ghillie pieces and the tracer together. I will cover postage.
    Splitting any green zone gear?
    Can split only chest rig and pieces in that photo and bdu. Woudnt split bdu and pants. One Ghillie would cost you 50e. Its 40e new landed from Ukraine without boonie and two spray paint that i applied.

onedowg wrote: »
    Can split only chest rig and pieces in that photo and bdu. Woudnt split bdu and pants. One Ghillie would cost you 50e. Its 40e new landed from Ukraine without boonie and two spray paint that i applied.

I'd be interested in bdu, one ghillie head piece and trace plus postage if you could do a deal?

I'd be interested in bdu, one ghillie head piece and trace plus postage if you could do a deal?

220 + Post and we have a deal

Or i can do better deal. Take everything in greenzone, bdu, chest rig, ghilie, boonie hats, goggles, hydration pouch and tracer for 245e + postage and paypal fees.

• Advertisement

Bump. Warrior package down to 250Euro.

onedowg wrote: »
    Or i can do better deal. Take everything in greenzone, bdu, chest rig, ghilie, boonie hats, goggles, hydration pouch and tracer for 245e + postage and paypal fees.
    Hey man. Thanks, great offer. Just got some news, unfortunately I'm.out. sorry.

Warrior down to 250e. Greenzone package with one Ghillie 200e.

Smith Optics down to 50e

Bump

• Advertisement

Only warrior dcs package left, 250euro. Tracer 30euro, Smith Optics Aegis 50euro.

Advertisement