Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sold a PlayStation

• 31-01-2019 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

There’s 25 euro a month coming out of my card it says PlayStation but I sold it months ago I thought it was the other PlayStation in the house that we all use but it’s not I thought I wiped it so what do I do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

There’s 25 euro a month coming out of my card it says PlayStation but I sold it months ago I thought it was the other PlayStation in the house that we all use but it’s not I thought I wiped it so what do I do

Log in and do a 2 step verification first. Then check your library as it should show what was bought and you can then check what was bought. Then then password or do that first as person be locked out of your account.
    You can then contact PlayStation but don't hold your breath getting back your money.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Log onto the Sony website and deactivate the console you sold.

As well as 2-step verification, set up a password to allow purchases.

Your priority is to change your password now and set up 2-step verification.

Advertisement