Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MP5 with full stock

• 12-02-2019 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭

For Sale a JG mp5 with full stock €135 collected or can be posted at buyers expense

The gearbox has been shimmed and regreased and is wired to the stock and is fitted with a Dean's connector
    The original forend has been replaced with a flash light forend (squeeze to turn on)
    It is also fitted with a Red/Green dot sight that has 5 levels of brightness for each colour
    Also included is a plug in burst Mosfet (adjustable from 1-12 shots)
    Comes with a standard 200rnd hi-cap mag
    Shooting 307-311fps with 0.2g BB

x2rl1c.jpg

PS I do not do PayPal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

What make is the Flashlight forend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

What make is the Flashlight forend?

Sorry I have no idea I can not see any markings on it, I picked it up many many moon's ago

Bump

Friday bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

For Sale a JG mp5 with full stock €110 collected or can be posted at buyers expense

The gearbox has been shimmed and regreased and is wired to the stock and is fitted with a Dean's connector
    The original forend has been replaced with a flash light forend (squeeze to turn on)
    It is also fitted with a Red/Green dot sight that has 5 levels of brightness for each colour

x2rl1c.jpg

PS I do not do PayPal

Now for sale without Mosfet so price reduced to €110 collected

Bump

DeBurca wrote: »
    For Sale a JG mp5 with full stock €110 collected or can be posted at buyers expense

x2rl1c.jpg

PS I do not do PayPal

Now for sale without Mosfet so price reduced to €110 collected

Bump

Advertisement