Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clonmel & the rest 14th Feb 2019

• 14-02-2019 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Just opening this up for today's racing.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Seeing Bothar Dubh in the 3.50 being hyped up on Twitter. Opened at 5/2, into 11/8 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Leslie Purkiss

Moskovite for me in the Grade 3 novice hurdle.

Open affair. She looks to be continually improving.

Cappucimix - winner of very weak maiden, albeit impressively.

Minella Indo - Very disappointed with his run last day given form of stable at time.

Allaho - Short price as WP trained

Eurobot - Again winner of run of the mill maiden

Swordsman - Disappointing last day

Cool Saint - Looks to have a chance also

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 71 ✭✭OsmosisJ

Chelmsford 16:45-Irish Times 11/2
    Chelmsford 17:20- Mochalov 7/2
    Chelmsford 17:55- Athassel 7/1
    Chelmsford 20:30- Natch 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

OsmosisJ wrote: »
    Chelmsford 16:45-Irish Times 11/2
    Chelmsford 17:20- Mochalov 7/2
    Chelmsford 17:55- Athassel 7/1
    Chelmsford 20:30- Natch 12/1

2 up, I’ll be crossing my fingers for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Where is Kauto gone? He was well ahead of the curve with Pack Your Bags, who won for the second consecutive race (under a 10LB penalty) at Clonmel today. Kauto told us he was the "best handicapped horse in the country" (if memory serves me right) about this time last year but got some grief (not least from me!) when PYB ran like a drain for his next 4 or 5 races.

A break seems to have done the trick though and he has won twice in the last month or so, since coming back. Well done Kauto, looks like you were right all along!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Seeing Bothar Dubh in the 3.50 being hyped up on Twitter. Opened at 5/2, into 11/8 now.

Won at 13/8

Advertisement