Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evike Socom 47

• 17-02-2019 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

For sale I have an Evike Socom 47 metal body. This is a rare and unique body to see here.

I got it and put it together but never fielded it. All the parts required are there. This has a unique hop up.

Small spring that goes on to hop up got damaged taking gun apart, but this should be easily replaced by someone.

I had to cut the buffer tube adaptor as it was so long that it wouldn’t allow the buffer tube to attach to the body of the gun.

This would be a great body for someone who wants a project and something a bit different.

I’m asking for £70 plus shipping, I paid considerably more plus customs fees.

Comments

Advertisement