Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barry Geraghty

• 21-02-2019 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Hope you can answer a question for me

I notice that BJ Geraghty has been riding horses other than JP's in some races while JP has a runner.

Also notice that he rides some outsiders when JP has more than one runner. Can anyone shed some light on this as some may consider he 'choice' as a pointer but Im just very confused about this.

I thought he was on a retainer?

Hopefully somebody can clarify

Thanks

Nuckey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

It appears that Mark Walsh is number one in Ireland and Barry no1 in England

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

I notice that BJ Geraghty has been riding horses other than JP's in some races while JP has a runner.

Also notice that he rides some outsiders when JP has more than one runner. Can anyone shed some light on this as some may consider he 'choice' as a pointer but Im just very confused about this.

Thanks

Nuckey

JP's number 1 in the UK.

Hasnt had the pick of the mounts in Ireland for over 18 months now.

They still put him on the odd 1st choice but mostly Mark Walsh. Walsh is better at stopping them.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Kauto wrote: »
    JP's number 1 in the UK.

They still put him on the odd 1st choice but mostly Mark Walsh. Walsh is better at stopping them.

:D

I think Walsh can do weight that Geraghty can't too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Kauto wrote: »

Thanks

Nuckey

JP's number 1 in the UK.

Assuming that's correct, we can expect the handbrake to be released in about 3 weeks time?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

abarkie wrote: »
    Assuming that's correct, we can expect the handbrake to be released in about 3 weeks time?
    Ah no everyone will be expecting it then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement