Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why do you build me up? Buttercup then baby, let me...

• 07-08-1999 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

*doobee doobee doo*

Looks like Adra will be singing live on Roger Wilco tomorrow night, so everyone get that copy of Rogerwilco at ... http://www.rogerwilco.com/

Funny how Johno said he didn't want to sing, then we couldn't shut him up... and they make fun of me sad.gif yet they still want me to sing. tongue.gif

Dam Critics

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What's the story with This Roger Wilco thing? Just curious, that's all...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's a sound program, lets one or more persons talk to a group simultanous. Would be good for Tribes if your in a serious game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Battlecom has better sound quality i find.

(and no i wont be using it to hear you sing)

biggrin.gif

Do you guys have meetings on it? Where and when like??? smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Naaa we were just messing on it, good idea though.. wat was better was Adra didn't have a microphone, so we all got a word in edgeways. cheeky.gif

• Advertisement

I know that feeling tongue.gif Sorry Carol. Let's get together on it some time for a laugh - have a sing song and all the rest - I'll bring my guitar smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ah cmon!

there's no way I talk too much!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm have to think about that one. wink.gif

ere I got myself a mic!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !etc etc

so i'll be on tonite lateish...um guess round 10/11 mark and NO I'M NOT SINGING!!!!!

and yee can't make me tongue.gif

Roger Wilco rox!!! Just been playing with it and using Tribes and had IRC open and the ping was perfect!!!

It rawks!!! sunglasses.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Here's a tip though, don't be talking on the mobile phone when playing tongue.gif I heard everything... I'll sell the info to the highest bidder. smile.gif

I didn't say THAT much, did I??? wink.gif

Ended up talking to her for 2 hours (on rw - not the phone. That would be a bit extreme on the bill!).

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Advertisement
Advertisement