boards.ie Mobile
Page 159 of 159
« First < 59109149157158159
Learning to Drive>Successful - Post here
fiestywonder 20:10 11-02-2019 (8 Thanks)
Passed today and I never thought this day would come, this was my third attempt and I nearly cried with happiness when the instructor asked me to sign the certificate of competence. I left it very late in life to learn to drive, I will be 40 in a few months and I regret not learning when I was younger, but hey I got there in the end, it's never too late.
[Quote] [Thank]
sanna 20:34 11-02-2019 (4 Thanks)
Originally Posted by fiestywonder:
Passed today and I never thought this day would come, this was my third attempt and I nearly cried with happiness when the instructor asked me to sign the certificate of competence. I left it very late in life to learn to drive, I will be 40 in a few months and I regret not learning when I was younger, but hey I got there in the end, it's never too late.
Congratulations!!
I was a late comer to driving too, passed 2 wks ago at 45! I did lessons at 26 but wanted that week in ibiza more than being able to drive! Im finding nerves are my stumbling block, 2nd guess everything Im doing espicially lights at big junctions. But getting there!

All the best im the driving!
[Quote] [Thank]
Posy 22:18 11-02-2019 (2 Thanks)
Originally Posted by fiestywonder:
I left it very late in life to learn to drive, I will be 40 in a few months and I regret not learning when I was younger, but hey I got there in the end, it's never too late.
Originally Posted by sanna:
I was a late comer to driving too, passed 2 wks ago at 45!
Well done guys! :)

I'm in the 'wish I'd learned in my twenties' club too, and very very nervous, so this gives me hope!
[Quote] [Thank]
DublinCJM 09:04 12-02-2019 (5 Thanks)
Haha. All the old timers.

I just passed first time round before Christmas, I'll be 49 next month :D
[Quote] [Thank]
Pretzill 15:34 12-02-2019 (5 Thanks)
Originally Posted by DublinCJM:
Haha. All the old timers.

I just passed first time round before Christmas, I'll be 49 next month :D
:) I passed first time in December at 50!! (Do I win)
[Quote] [Thank]
Deckard Shaw 15:42 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Pretzill:
:) I passed first time in December at 50!! (Do I win)
At least you aren’t like the guy in Cork :pac: 17 times and still no cigar.

Well done though.

Who is the youngest here to acquire all licences via the 5 driving tests?
[Quote] [Thank]
Timmybauld 15:21 13-02-2019
Originally Posted by Deckard Shaw:
At least you aren’t like the guy in Cork :pac: 17 times and still no cigar.

Well done though.

Who is the youngest here to acquire all licences via the 5 driving tests?
Lol, took me five goes between 2015 and 2019 - I'm 35. Thank Christ its over. I keep coming back to this forum with my fingers crossed for folks. In the end of the day, I put it all down to moving my seat way more forward so Im craning me neck to see the mirrors. My pass was one of my worst test performances but the observation was a none issue.
[Quote] [Thank]
Deckard Shaw 15:39 13-02-2019
Originally Posted by Timmybauld:
Lol, took me five goes between 2015 and 2019 - I'm 35. Thank Christ its over. I keep coming back to this forum with my fingers crossed for folks. In the end of the day, I put it all down to moving my seat way more forward so Im craning me neck to see the mirrors. My pass was one of my worst test performances but the observation was a none issue.
You have Category A,B,C,D,E?

I myself look in with my fingers crossed also.

Are you clung up to the steering wheel?

As someone here said, it doesn't matter what the marks were, a pass is a pass.
[Quote] [Thank]
Tags:driving test, naas
Page 159 of 159
« First < 59109149157158159

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet