boards.ie Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 22303132
Gaming (General)>Apex Legends
nix 13:49 Yesterday
Yeah i wouldnt bother trying to do it, it looks like they are already clamping down on it, and they could very easily just ban your account. :(
[Quote] [Thank]
YouSavedMyLife 14:07 Yesterday
3 wins out of 3 in my first games of the day, all with randoms on PS4. I think the challenge of this game is scoring big. From now on every time I'm jumpmaster I'm gonna land in hot areas.
[Quote] [Thank]
killanena 15:05 Yesterday
Originally Posted by YouSavedMyLife:
3 wins out of 3 in my first games of the day, all with randoms on PS4. I think the challenge of this game is scoring big. From now on every time I'm jumpmaster I'm gonna land in hot areas.
Dropping in a far off location no one else is going to and looting till late game can get you wins too. But I prefer jumping into the action like yourself. Helps you get better at the game.
[Quote] [Thank]
Varik 16:20 Yesterday
Originally Posted by killanena:
Dropping in a far off location no one else is going to and looting till late game can get you wins too. But I prefer jumping into the action like yourself. Helps you get better at the game.
As long as "no one else" does't includes your squad.
[Quote] [Thank]
killanena 16:34 Yesterday
Originally Posted by Varik:
As long as "no one else" does't includes your squad.
You know what I meant.

Servers down on PC at the moment. People getting stuck on loading scree. Upon game launch.
[Quote] [Thank]
BeerWolf 17:13 Yesterday (2 Thanks)
Originally Posted by killanena:
This game rewards you too much for not participating in fights tbh... 4-5+k for sitting out till the end. Kills and assists should earn more XP, time passing less so.
[Quote] [Thank]
Shiminay 17:13 Yesterday
That's what was happening to me earlier, I thought it was cause I tried the Twitch Prime command line thing above :D I had brief flashes of the Easy Anticheat service in my system tray, so I was putting 2 and 2 together and getting a paranoid 5 :)
[Quote] [Thank]
Mr Grumble 17:14 Yesterday
Drop in hot zone, other guy gets the weapon, kills me with one shot.

I drop in hot zone, get the weapon first, empty cartridge on the guy, guy lives, I get killed while reloading.

I prefer landing far out. Short lived games and lots of loading and matchmaking in between is no fun. You've time to gather loot and still get into battles. I've won 3 games and they've all come from landing a bit out, gathering loot and stumbling upon other squads.

There is little or no tactics to hot landing I don't know how people think it makes you a better player.

If my squad want to break away and get killed in the first 2 mins then off they go, they can forget about me coming to redrawn them. I can get top 3 no problem on my own by being stealthy and strategically picking off opponents. The game is heavily biased towards survival rather than kills and personally I love it it's exactly how I play fps multiplayer anyway.

But one thing I will say, I never break away. If the jump master goes for a hot landing i'm with him.
[Quote] [Thank]
killanena 18:13 Yesterday
Originally Posted by BeerWolf:
This game rewards you too much for not participating in fights tbh... 4-5+k for sitting out till the end. Kills and assists should earn more XP, time passing less so.
Completely agree with you. 250 xp per kill / strong assist, 100 for assist and an additional 250 xp for squad wipe or 500 xp for solo wiping a squad. I think that would work nicely. Maybe 500 xp for every 10 minutes played.

Originally Posted by Shiminay:
That's what was happening to me earlier, I thought it was cause I tried the Twitch Prime command line thing above I had brief flashes of the Easy Anticheat service in my system tray, so I was putting 2 and 2 together and getting a paranoid 5
Me too CD

Edit:

Tried the +twitch_prime_linked 1 command right there. Works fine.
Im not really bothered if I get banned. Its a free game. Just make another Origin account.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 22303132

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet