boards.ie Mobile
Page 47 of 47
« First < 37454647
After Hours>Incident at Roscommon hotel (asylum seekers)
Calhoun 12:20 Yesterday
Irish news papers lying to protect/support economic immigrants gaming the system, what a shocker.

This one is just smarter than your average one as she attached herself to a liberal party.

I am glad of it though because just like the Jossie Smollett crap in America this blatant gaming of the system will bit them in the ass and make **** worse for the really folk.
[Quote] [Thank]
tretorn 12:36 Yesterday
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/envi...oned-1.3800658

More of the wealthy protecting their turf.

The Luas would have discommoded the millionaires living in Ranelagh so Leo put a stop to it.

He isnt putting a stop to refugees being locarted out of sight and preferably out of sound in rural backwaters. The wealthy dont live in these areas so no clout to bring to the table.

Things never change.
[Quote] [Thank]
Boom_Bap 12:43 Yesterday
Originally Posted by tretorn:
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/envi...oned-1.3800658

More of the wealthy protecting their turf.

The Luas would have discommoded the millionaires living in Ranelagh so Leo put a stop to it.

He isnt putting a stop to refugees being locarted out of sight and preferably out of sound in rural backwaters. The wealthy dont live in these areas so no clout to bring to the table.

Things never change.

But the Luas doesn't go to Rooskey.
[Quote] [Thank]
tretorn 13:14 Yesterday (1 Thanks)
Nothing goes to Rooskey except asylum seekers no one wants.
[Quote] [Thank]
weldoninhio 13:18 Yesterday (2 Thanks)
Originally Posted by tretorn:
Nothing goes to Rooskey except asylum seekers no one wants.
And the fire brigade.
[Quote] [Thank]
Boom_Bap 13:29 Yesterday
I go to Rooskey sometimes
[Quote] [Thank]
conorhal 13:53 Yesterday
Originally Posted by Boom_Bap:
I go to Rooskey sometimes

That's alright, we all go a little Rooskey sometimes.....
[Quote] [Thank]
Hotblack Desiato 23:17 Yesterday (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by dav3:
The tiny number of genuine refugees we take in
... are no problem whatsoever and I welcome them. Only a tiny number are genuine.

The problem is the several orders of magnitude number of bogus asylum seekers who fetch up here from countries where there are no wars and who are the privileged sons and daughters of the upper middle classes of those countries (by definition - because they fly in.)

Their motivations are entirely selfish and, while they may have skills and abilities to offer us here, in the interest of justice they should either go through the legitimate immigration procedures or work to improve the economy of their native country and thereby help make the lives of their fellow citizens better.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 47 of 47
« First < 37454647

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet