boards.ie Mobile
Page 53 of 53
« First < 343515253
Horse Racing>Cheltenham Antepost
Andrew00 20:52 Yesterday (1 Thanks)
Le Richebourg is a tank. Can’t see him beat in the Arkle
[Quote] [Thank]
paddy no 11 21:03 Yesterday
As Aidan has said the formline line for hardline gives him every chance at a better price

They run lalor 3 weeks after cheltenham and now he'll be 3 months waiting for arkle they surely could have found a race for him

Think le rich wins but hardline has value, was seriously taken with lalor heart wants to back him but surely needed another run
[Quote] [Thank]
RivetingRoger 21:17 Yesterday
Originally Posted by WicklowBrave:
What’s the NAP sting?
He will tell u Saturday 3 weeks
[Quote] [Thank]
munster87 21:40 Yesterday
Originally Posted by antietam:
Staggering bull**** by very serious bull****ers on this
site.These Idiots believe they know about racing they know **** all about racing and fact says that.These Idiots will lose money at Cheltenham but know everything about winning.Please watch their results,please,please watch their results.
Labaik won enough in supreme 2 years ago, wouldn’t have backed it only for a chap on here.
[Quote] [Thank]
BumperD 21:46 Yesterday (4 Thanks)
What’s the NAP sting?
You will find out after with a rant sprinkled with a mix of the following take your pick

-WOW
-OMG
-Idiots
-I’m watching your posts
-Malone road best horse since Montablano who I owned
-I just cleaned up biggest lay ever
- various random words in (brackets) only yoda reading backwards would try to rationalise
[Quote] [Thank]
famagusta 23:16 Yesterday
Originally Posted by BumperD:
-WOW -OMG -Idiots -I’m watching your posts -Malone road best horse since Montablano who I owned -I just cleaned up biggest lay ever - various random words in (brackets) only yoda reading backwards would try to rationalise

Originally Posted by BumperD:
You will find out after with a rant sprinkled with a mix of the following take your pick

Best post on here in a long while 😂😂😂
[Quote] [Thank]
Angliru 23:21 Yesterday
What’s the NAP sting?
Labaik-Hardy Eustace-Norton's Coin antepost treble. Sorry internet connection a little slow in the Game By The Absolute Bollocks Mansion.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 53 of 53
« First < 343515253

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet