Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say Something Nice About The Mods.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

A while back I read that one of the former mods got rape and death threats and decided to behave myself and be cooperative from then on. I suppose I was ignorant to the level of grief they put up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,469 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Wow, this thread is a bit of a trip down memory lane with all the names I've not seen for years.

Tell me about it.

A thread by Pighead on AH, thought I was in for some delightful witty reading, but no it's from 14 years ago :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

... some, I assume, are good people

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,300 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Hardly. It's not something you'd stick on your CV or admit in public.

It's the first thing on my CV....

....not that I've needed my CV for over 30 years though, and indeed don't have any intention of needing it again

Still it's there, at the top

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Beasty wrote: »
    It's the first thing on my CV....

I Someone I know actually had it on my their CV when applying for a role that regulated the industry I they were moding :D Was offered the role too, but didn't jump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Pighead wrote: »
    Say Something Nice About The Mods.

They were better than the rockers.

Advertisement