Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Need a pretest in Churchtown. Anyone got any recommendations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Anyone from the west Limerick area or doing the test in Newcastlewest and looking for an instructor, PM me. The instructor I had was top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Anyone from Cahir/Clonmel area know of a good instructor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eldanne

I have an excellent driving instructor whom I can recommend if you are interested who covers all of Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BiddyBop

Hi there

I'm looking for a good driving instructor in Dublin 14, any recommendations would be much appreciated. Please PM any details.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Rayven199

Hey Everyone,

Think this is the right place to put this! Just if anyone is looking for a good driving instructor in the kildare/dublin region the place I used were great, I passed my test first time and they really made sure that I could drive, not just pass the test! 2 of my friends used them also and they got their tests first time too!

I can give you their name and number if you are interested! Just PM me! Thanks!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Rayven199 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Think this is the right place to put this! Just if anyone is looking for a good driving instructor in the kildare/dublin region the place I used were great, I passed my test first time and they really made sure that I could drive, not just pass the test! 2 of my friends used them also and they got their tests first time too!

I can give you their name and number if you are interested! Just PM me! Thanks!

Threads Merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭riverstick

which driving instructor around wilton/cork has the biggest car. i have my driving test next week and will be doing it in an opel vectra so i want to practice in whoever has the biggest car. Im only going to be insured on the vectra for the day as theres a light after coming on in my car about pollution and the mechanic is too busy for a week to look at it and you cant do a driving test with a light on.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Sunjammer

riverstick wrote: »
    which driving instructor around wilton/cork has the biggest car. i have my driving test next week and will be doing it in an opel vectra so i want to practice in whoever has the biggest car. Im only going to be insured on the vectra for the day as theres a light after coming on in my car about pollution and the mechanic is too busy for a week to look at it and you cant do a driving test with a light on.

Sent you a PM hope it helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭riverstick

actually does any instructor have a pugeot 307. this would sort all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Lo all,

I'm looking for a good driving instructor in Dublin 4 Ringsend Area. any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Please PM me any details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Raid

Hi all

I have my driving test coming up and I am sitting it in The Murrough in Co. Wicklow. I am just wondering are there any good instructors in Bray who are good but would know the test route in Wicklow? I have used the ISM but I didn't find them good.If any of you know good instructors could you please PM Me? Thanks in Advance.
    Raid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 droughtiee

Looking for a good driving instructor in the milltown/ranelagh area, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Any recommendations for the Arklow area? Thanks in advance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi,

Looking for a driving instructor in Carlow, preferably around the Leighlin-bridge or Bagenalstown area. Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kimbo20

Raid wrote: »
    Hi all

I have my driving test coming up and I am sitting it in The Murrough in Co. Wicklow. I am just wondering are there any good instructors in Bray who are good but would know the test route in Wicklow? I have used the ISM but I didn't find them good.If any of you know good instructors could you please PM Me? Thanks in Advance.
    Raid.
    Hi ,
    The driving school i used for my lessons and pretest were <SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭greyc

My instructor used to be a Driving Tester and I found him really good, very patient & explained everything in detail. As far as I know he covers most of the Dublin centres plus Naas. He's also ADI approved. Just PM me if you want his no.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Amazing driving instructor who covers a lot of Kildare. Helped me pass my test in Naas. PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mjwat

Hi,

If anyone can recommend a good driving instructor that covers the rathgar/ churchtown area or anywhere around Dublin 6 can you PM me their details please?

I've been wanting to start driving for years now so I just bought a banger last week as an incentive. Had an instructor before who was a bit useless so looking for someone good.

Thanks a mill,

Fiona

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭OgreSwamp

Hi
    I'm looking for a good instructor who covers south Co. Dublin (Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown area).

I'm newbie but I had very small experience 10 years ago.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭SalteeDog

Any recommendations fro a driving instructor in the Tuam / Headford Co, Galway area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Collybosher

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and realise that I'm catching up on this thread very late, but would you mind pm ing me the contact details for the driving instructor in Swords that is so highly recommended please?

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bodhi

HI

Would it be possible to PM me the instructors contact details also.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Red Green

Hello,

Am seeking PM recommendations for a driving instructor in Sligo town.

In particular, I would be interested in someone that's cheaper than €30 per hour.

Many thankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 imPhilip

Hi Guys

Am looking for a driving instructor in Dublin 15 area, have not had much look to date so would be really grateful for any recommendations:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 aqua2027

can anyone recommend a good instructor for Pre test for Finglas Testing center. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭gravity12

can anyone recommend a instructor for some pre test lessons in Firhouse/Tallaght.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nehcola

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend me a driving school/instructor? I found an advertisement for a school <SNIP>
    Thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement