Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 measin

hi - looking for instructor around Dublin city centre, south side area - anyone got one they would recommend? ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 M&MsGer

Anyone recommend an instructor in the Templeogue/Terenure/Kimmage/Perrystown/Tallaght area for a nervous driver? Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 yvonneb04

Hey all,

I've been using a really good instructor for upcoming test in Tallaght. He's from Leixlip so will serve any nearby areas (eg I'm living in Lucan)

I was using a diff instructor last year and switched through a recommendation on here as didnt find I was making much progress.

He used to be a tester himself and knows all his stuff inside out. He is great at observing things that are cusing you probs that you dont even realise yourself, and has a friendly positive attitude too!

Give me a PM if anyone wants the details.

Y

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rachblue

Does anyone know of an instructor in the dublin 13/5 area? Cheap too if possible!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a patient driving instructor in the bray/newtown mt kennedy area. Could any recommendations be sent by PM. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Uncle Rico

Hi,

I'm looking for a driving instructor in firhouse / tallaght area.

Would appreciate any recommendations through PM.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Looking for an instructor in the Inchicore area, preferably with a view to doing test routes. I know Dragon driving school are nearby, anyone any opinion on them as they are only down the road from me. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

If anyone is looking for a driving lessons in north dublin/north Co. Dublin I can reccommend a good instructor I went with. He is very patient and professional. PM me for details

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Old Gill

Is there anyone north dublin does automatics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

Hi, can anyone suggest an instructor in Dublin 6/Dublin 14/South County Dublin, who is patient and good with nervous people and doesn't mind taking things slowly at first?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stephenoleary

Hi all,

Finally have my second test next week (Rathgar Text Centre), need to take a few pre-tests in Rathgar in the next week - any recommendations on an instructor?

Thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mpearce

Hi, have my second test coming up in Finglas and looking for a few names/numbers for some pre-tests. Looking to take a few pretests with different instructors, Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Hey guys,

Looking for an instructor for the Churchtown/Rathgar (Dublin) routes?

Any suggestions? I'm a seriously nervous driver ...

Thanks a mill
    O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fiathina

Hi all,

If anyone could PM me details of a good school or instructor in the Blackrock or Stillorgan areas of Dublin (or anywhere in that general vicinity) it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hey can anybody recommend driving lessons/schools in North Dublin, i will be a complete beginner please pm me.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello There,

Its is worth having a look at this site <SNIP> as they are advanced driving instructors which fulfill the new legal requirements for instructors and can be searched by area.

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Robertd_07

Could someone please recommend a female driving instructor in the Dublin 15 area.
    Wife looking to get ready for test.
    Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭De Deraco

Hey can anyone recomend a Driving instructor for the portobello/rathmines area.

I am looking to book a set amount of lessons right up to the test plan on trying o pass without having my own car to practice in.

Thanks in Advance

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

3 instructors, 5 fails, 2 test centres, anyone know a good instructor for north dublin??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nunki

Hi, can anyone recommend a really, really amazing instructor for some pre-test lessons?

I live in Dun Laoghaire and my test will be in Rathgar.

Thanku:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭autograph

Looking to see a good instructor in Cork. Not for me - it's for a friend who hopes to do the test soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spalak23

HI, i am new to this forum. can anyone pm me details of good and reasonably priced driving instructor. i am a beginner so will need quite a few lessons i think.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr Soft

Hi,

Looking for a good driving instructor in the Stillorgan/Dundrum area.

Test is in Rathgar route.

Any help is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MotoringAlong

Looking for a good instructor for churchtown - 3rd time to do the test so just want a couple of pre tests to point me in right direction. ARe <SNIP> any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭smeedyova

Can anybody recommend a driving instructor for Dublin city centre? Also, does anyone know if <SNIP> is any good? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Hi guys can anyone recommend a driving instructor or school in Galway?
    Someone kind and patient would be great! :)
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Some people are asking about Prices etc. so im just putting this out My Brother is a Driving Instructor in Portlaoise & he charges €35 per Hour to use his car & €25 to €30 to do it in yours depends if you haggle or not! dont be afraid to try get a discount if you can get it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nehcola

Hello,
    I am looking for recommendations for a driving instructor in the Swords area. I'll be taking my test in Raheny in about five weeks and need to get a lot of lessons between now and then.
    Many thanks in advance!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Hi guys

Looking for a reasonably priced (:)) instructor / school in the Sandycove, Dun Laoghaire, Dalkey area, if somebody could PM me if you have any recommendations.

Thanks a mill :)

Advertisement