Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Made it to Tesco today and I see they are doing the Huggies wipes on offer again.

Not only are they half price E1.49, but they are buy 1 get 2 free too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Mother in law picked some up for us today, going to stock up again, delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

MIL definitely said they were €1.49 buy one get two free, Tesco Finglas.

And she got the sensitive ones too (cream packet)

Still great deal, got the green packs, 3 for 2.89.

As well I got 67 size 2 Pampers Newborn nappies, for 6.99, think they used to be 10.45, no offer, just a blue and white lable, clould be a miss price.

And 980ml Fairy Non Bio liquid €7, also looks like a mis price. The smaller pack is 6.25

Also got 3 x 260ml avent bottles for 9.99 in TK MAx in Waterford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

MIL definitely said they were €1.49 buy one get two free, Tesco Finglas.

And she got the sensitive ones too (cream packet)

I double checked my reciept and they were defo 1.49, buy 1 get 2 free! That was Tesco in Wicklow Town

I double checked my reciept and they were defo 1.49, buy 1 get 2 free! That was Tesco in Wicklow Town

Must be a local price down if the offer wasn't working initially for offer launch, Fair play, hope ye stocked up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Picked up a Huggies Superdry Size 4 Giga Pack (168 nappies) for €22 today in Tesco Jervis Street. It was the only one there and I've never seen that size before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Probably a bit late to mention now, but I was in Tesco Clarehall a fortnight ago & they were selling of loads of baby clothes that were end of line.

I got some gorgeous stuff for Rose all dirt cheap, €3 each for most of the jeans/tops

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭paddins

Tesco - Pampers 52 pack - two for 17 euro!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Babóg Bear for €29.99 & a 20% discount code is 'thanks'' saw htis on another forum and thought that I should pass it on.

The bear is lovely:)

http://www.opoko.com/shop/irish-products/toys/irish-bear.html

Nice... Grandad and Granny paid €35.99 for this a few weeks ago so it's a fee euro off!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I paid the same! I fell in love with it and bought it months ago though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

We paid €30 for ours, like moonbeam we fell in love with it and bought it soon after they came out.

I got one for Rose last week, its her Christmas present but she's been allowed to look at him in his bag. She keeps blowing kisses at it already :)

I got one for Rose last week, its her Christmas present but she's been allowed to look at him in his bag. She keeps blowing kisses at it already :)

He's so cool... I took him out of his bag sneakily to look at him and I love him already, can't wait til Addie and Saoirse see him!

By the way, birthday present shopping for a two year old is hard :\

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

am i the only one who thinks that bear is horrible looking, love the idea of the bear but wish it was a different colour

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I like the colours tbh. The v-tech equivalents seem to only come in garish colours, it's nice to have a toy with muted colours around :). It's going to be James' birthday present.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I like the colours tbh. The v-tech equivalents seem to only come in garish colours, it's nice to have a toy with muted colours around :). It's going to be James' birthday present.

I have to agree, I like that they're not the usual bright primary colours or blue/pink (for a boy/girl)... there's so much of that going around already that the Babóg Bear is a refreshing change and I can't wait til the girls see him on Christmas morning :D

BTW: got Addie a Dora the Explorer Guitar and Microphone with stand for her birthday, we've been subjected to concerts every 10 minutes today... she loves it :D

ah personal choice i love got her a vtech bear and i love it, says her names and you can change the songs when you get bored of listening to them. I love bright things in general though tbh

• Advertisement

bulmersgal wrote: »
    ah personal choice i love got her a vtech bear and i love it, says her names and you can change the songs when you get bored of listening to them. I love bright things in general though tbh

My Puppy Pal?? I got Saoirse a My Puppy Pal Violet, she's cool!

yeah couldn't think of the name of it, all wrapped up for xmas. Elisha only 8 months so hoping she'll like it, its one of her many presents. Went overboard but sure what the hell!

http://www.boots.com/en/Britax-B-Smart-3-pushchair-denim_1035639/

I know a few people were looking at these and it is supposed to be a great buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

I;m not sure if these have been mentioned before but tescos have some good deals at the moment.

Pampers Simply Dry nappies 2 packs for 7 euro.

Also Heinz mums choice baby foods in the 7 month plus range are 8 for 5.50

hacked if you go to boots you can choose any baby jar stage 2, i think its 7 for 4.50 or 5.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Good reductions at BabyGap in Arnotts. Got a few tops and leggings down from €9.99 to €3.99. Overall the sales suck though. It needs to be down 50% before I loosen my purse strings :)

There's a good range of clarks upstairs also in Arnotts at €20 a pair. None in 6 1/2 though :( as I would buy for her to grow into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

3 Pack x 260ml Avent Bottles in Tesco reduced to Half Price of €9.56, I think the smaller bottles were reduced also

^^Typical,just bought 3x 260ml bottles in Guiney's yesterday for 13.99, which was a great price!!

I also put this in main bargain alerts section but great savings for a B&M shop.

Two bargains I've seen in Guiney's in Waterford:

The Avent Microwave sterliser, as below but they have the 'value pack' comes with free 2 x 120ml newborn bottles and 2 x 260ml bottles and a soother. €20.00 in Guineys.

http://www.toys.ie/Avent-Microwave-S...5758-prod.aspx

Also the Prince Lionheart slumber bear for €29.99.

http://www.tonykealys.com/prince-lio...r-premium.html

The bear is a great present for anyone expecting or having trouble getting the baby to sleep.

• Advertisement

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    ^^Typical,just bought 3x 260ml bottles in Guiney's yesterday for 13.99, which was a great price!!

If it makes you feel any better, I was stuck for some & bought Avent one's in Tescos for €19.99 last week:(
    I didn't want to get Avent again either but had 3 leaking bottles & no where else was open :rolleyes I'm raging now knowing they're half the price!

Advertisement