Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

0avWWBd.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Spud17

I have absolutely no idea what happened to this house:

rt27.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I'm pretty positive it was designed like that, there's no damage to any of the boards and they all look meticulously placed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

The plaque on the bottom left corner says differently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

102.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Spud17 wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea what happened to this house:

http://udomag.com/site/the-vortex-house/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Thanks for the link Flutterflye, much appreciated. :)

fu11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

wtfk7188_resize.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

HNndi3g.jpg

• Advertisement

wtffname.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Garzard

551327_478637495517698_153055943_n.jpg

479848_573045836041023_2108746745_n.jpg

fUK_word.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Apparently, this is a Scottish delicacy. The heart, lungs and liver of a sheep boiled in it's own stomach. Mmmm...!
    haggis.jpg

DmQOaEL.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

McChubbin wrote: »
    Apparently, this is a Scottish delicacy. The heart, lungs and liver of a sheep boiled in it's own stomach. Mmmm...!

Yea, it's called Haggis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

And its very nice

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The wild haggis is a shy creature that can be found in the highlands of Scotland.

Round and fur-covered, the foot-long beast’s legs are longer on one side than the other. This helps it stand on the steep slopes of the Scottish Highlands. It also means that it can only run around hills in circles of one direction.

During the mating season, the animals make a noise similar to that of bagpipes .

Catching a haggis is easier said than done – being shy, you first have to find one, which can be an impossible task.

Experts suggest you need to disguise your scent by downing liberal amounts of whisky (and certainly not whiskey) and adopt a stumbling gait, swerving from side to side, so that the haggis won’t see you.

Work out which direction it is running in and then approach it from the opposite way. The haggis gets confused and you can easily capture the wee beastie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

And its very nice
    I'll take your word for it.... part of me wants to try it and see what the fuss is about but that photo turned my stomach.
    I'd be willing to try eating a lamb's heart, though. I had liver recently and that was rather nice. Having said that, some of the things you see in FX Buckley's are pretty icky. Chicken's heads and feet! :eek: I'd love to try boiling a pig's head but the thought of eating a face makes me queasy.

When it comes to eating meat, ignorence is bliss for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

You have with spuds and turnip and add a dash of whiskey over it. To be honest everything is so finely chopped you wouldn't know what it all was anyway so the ignorance rule applies...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

doesnt look so bad, kind of like stuffing :D

6yScZT1.jpg

rt68.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

^^^^

At 10, I would have been like "Best parents ever!!".

Zd8aasW.gif

10310.jpg

Ew this is gross, but I'm wondering if it's 'shopped, because the flies on the close-up pic are positioned differently from the ones on the main pic.

ab6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Human_Horns_12.jpg

Advertisement