Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

7venetia+copy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Going to get that Setanta offer. Shame their site is woefully slow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭droidman123

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Going to get that Setanta offer. Shame their site is woefully slow

What's the offer urban?

What's the offer urban?

A euro for December including the BT sports, city v arsenal on it today and the Chelsea game

A euro for December including the BT sports, city v arsenal on it today and the Chelsea game

I gave Johner a great link to a site a few weeks ago that I have been using for the last year or so,no buffering or stuttering,all sky sports,BT sport,ruk, and more.7 euros a month. Registration for new members is closed at the moment,but the guy opens it every now and again for a few weeks,if I get an email telling me when its next opened I can pm you if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

I gave Johner a great link to a site a few weeks ago that I have been using for the last year or so,no buffering or stuttering,all sky sports,BT sport,ruk, and more.7 euros a month. Registration for new members is closed at the moment,but the guy opens it every now and again for a few weeks,if I get an email telling me when its next opened I can pm you if you like.

Can you pm me too please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Can somebody pm me a link for racing on any channels ?

Hard to see it here in Australia.

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Can you pm me too please? :)

Done :)

Have tried to get Setanta for the last hour but the phones are busy. ''Subscribe faster online'' they say and the site won't work :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Droidy, what's the story with The Hammers? Told you I really needed them to beat Sunderland at home today!

• Advertisement

Everton for the league

Droidy, what's the story with The Hammers? Told you I really needed them to beat Sunderland at home today!

just finished watching the whole game.....dire!! everyone of the hammers players should have their wages docked, absolute shambles and painful to watch:mad:

just finished watching the whole game.....dire!! everyone of the hammers players should have their wages docked, absolute shambles and painful to watch:mad:

Fulham were hammered though. Palace bravely went down to Chelsea so you're a small bit better off than this time yesterday

Staff party tonight. Indian followed by copious amounts of Guinness

Staff party tonight. Indian followed by copious amounts of Guinness

Followed by diabolical bowel movements in the morning :)

Fulham were hammered though. Palace bravely went down to Chelsea so you're a small bit better off than this time yesterday

Yeah we gained a point on them,but if we can't beat Sunderland at home,it doesn't bode well. Next 2 games.......man u ****ed and arsenal :(

Yeah we gained a point on them,but if we can't beat Sunderland at home,it doesn't bode well. Next 2 games.......man u ****ed and arsenal :(

Ouch, 2 toughies

Didn't watch it today but reading online it sounds like if any team was disappointed with only 1 point it's Sunderland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

7venetia+copy.jpg

I can see the hound. Where's the horse?

3/4 pissed after watching that pretty incredible win against Perpignan. I'm a happy happy man

I can see the hound. Where's the horse?

3/4 pissed after watching that pretty incredible win against Perpignan. I'm a happy happy man
    How dare you call my venatia a hound!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

How dare you call my venatia a hound!!!!!

I do apologise. I'm a dog lover.

• Advertisement

Must try learn a bit about Port, love the stuff but know zero about it

Have been given a nice glass from time to time from people who know their stuff but even if I decided to splash out on a decent bottle I wouldn't know where to start to look!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

How is that Go Native still around. Its pathetic and seriously pissing me off. He's a serious grade 1 winning dickhead.

Johner wrote: »
    How is that Go Native still around. Its pathetic and seriously pissing me off. He's a serious grade 1 winning dickhead.

What name is be using now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Guys. Be careful what you say. I think posts are being reported for what's seen as back seat modding.

I got an infraction for asking a similar question.

PM convert (what I was advised to do) with concerns rather than bring it up within the thread.

I know it's annoying (to say the least) but I've been reporting poster that I think are re-reg's.

I see clonsottonlad was reinstated as he was wrongly, ahem, fingered as a re-reg.

But I agree with ye that the forum recently is not as good as it was.

Certainly worth bearing with for me as I follow Aidan & Rossom and after Urban's recent form I'll be blindly following. He was unlucky yesterday with the one in the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Ouch!
    I'm in the mood for an early house.

Broner got the head pucked off him last night.

Thinking of a little trip to Boston next month all thanks to Habesh, Houblon des Obeaux and Prince of Burma

Spuds against Lolerpool. Should be good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

A DAY after his brother and father were left dreaming of Champion Hurdle glory, Willy Twiston-Davies had something to smile about after being named stable jockey to leading Flat trainer Mick Channon.

Bahahahhahahaha i have found a new laying system for next seasons flat,one of the most average jockeys ive seen how he landed this job is a mystery mick channon is a clown giving this lad a job as stable jockey so bad rode about 20 winners last year.

• Advertisement

SRFC wrote: »
    A DAY after his brother and father were left dreaming of Champion Hurdle glory, Willy Twiston-Davies had something to smile about after being named stable jockey to leading Flat trainer Mick Channon.

Bahahahhahahaha i have found a new laying system for next seasons flat,one of the most average jockeys ive seen how he landed this job is a mystery mick channon is a clown giving this lad a job as stable jockey so bad rode about 20 winners last year.
    That is a shocking call. Imagine that lad riding in an Arc

Advertisement