Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July 2016 Babies Club

• 30-10-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi there,

Thought I would start this one, can't see one up yet. Very early!!

I'm due July 1st. Really scared. Had a miscarriage on my first pregnancy in April, trying to not get my hopes up so much this time because I got such a fright before. :(

Going to go for an early scan to put my mind at ease in 2-3 weeks. Fingers crossed everything goes okay.

Any more early birds around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Bingwhoosh

Hi SettlePettal,

First of all congrats. I'm in nearly the same boat as yourself, I miscarried in March and found out on Saturday gone by (which was my due date) that I'm pregnant again.. yeeaaah due 4th July.

I'm excited but am pretty nervous as know it can all be taken away so quick.

Lets hope things work out for us both this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there. Just found out during the week I'm expecting again. Number 2 here. Have a two year old. Had miscarriage in August so fingers crossed all goes well this time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mimi21

And that makes three!!

Due on the 5th July (fingers crossed all going well). Had a miscarriage in August of this year so quite nervous this time around. This is number two. Already have a very busy two year old!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

I'm preggers again too! Around July 7 th I think. Also had a miscarriage in August so fingers crossed for us all!

Calling my gynae today so will hopefully have an appointment at the end of the week for a scan. If it's another miscarriage I'll be going through loads of tests apparently.

Starting this pregnancy off in Germany, and will be back in Ireland in Feb

All of us in the same boat!

Congrats ladies, unbelievable that we have all have gone through the same.

I've a two year old as well, it was about 4 months on that pregnancy before I started to show but am popping out already on this one, put on my trousers this morning and couldn't close the button!

Its going to be hard to keep it hidden as I have a lot of perceptive family and friends!!

• Advertisement

I know what you mean on that Bingwhoosh. I'm having the same issue here. There is a definite bulge there!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi,
    I'm pregnant and due early July. We were trying for 6 1/2 years, with unexplained infertility. We did IUI in the end, and it worked first time! I'm almost 39 (will be next week!) and really hoping this sticks! I have never been pregnant, so its all very very new, scary and exciting!
    Feeling really good so far, only going on 6 weeks, but no sickness to speak of. Very tired, but grand apart from that!

Having my blood tests done this week, then an early scan in a week or so and then I'll be let go from the care of the fertility clinic and onto the public service.

Best of luck to you all :)

Ah my gnae is on holidays this week, so earliest appointment will be next week. Boo! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43 SettlePettal

Brilliant. Great to see everyone finding out this week.

I am jaw drop tired last few days and very sick too. Finding it hard in work, can' believe I'm this nauseous, waking up every morning with my stomach churning like a really bad hangover belly. Only thing that's working is eating dry crackers. Boyfriend waking up to me sitting at the end of the bed nibbling crackers at 4 in the morning!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Very tired today, dragging myself around work! I had my first blood test this morning and have to go for another on Thursday.
    I don't feel sick at all, yet, just very tired. I am wondering all the time what am I meant to be feeling like! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Cerocco

Hi All, another newbe here. I did a home test last Thursday and got it confirmed by the Doc on Monday. I'm due 8th July. My husband can't get his head around it as we were only trying for under 2 months. I told him when he hears the heartbeat it will be very real. Have apt for scan on 23rd Dec so can tell family then. Totally wrecked by 9pm every night, didn't expect that so early and feeling neauseated all day but no puking thank god.

Best of luck everyone and here's to us :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bbudab

Hello, just found out last week, very early days, it's my first and i am terrified! Husband and i were only trying for about 2 weeks so it's a bit of a shock to the system.

Went to my GP last night and got it confirmed, rang Rotunda this morning and fair play to them once I mentioned the miscarriage they booked me in early for my booking visit on 9th Dec which is at 10 weeks.

Saves paying for a private early scan as GP said there was no point going before 9/10 weeks anyway.

So far so good with the tiredness but then having a 2 year old I am constantly tired anyway!

I have a night away with the girls on Saturday so am going to have to go down the kidney infection/strong antibiotics route! I know they will all probably see straight through it but what else do you do as it is way too early to say anything.

Awh yay there's a bunch of us! Thought morning sickness was starting on Monday but it went away after 24 hrs. ****ting it a bit because that's what happened with my last miscarriage - on and off sickness.

Wish my bloody gnae wasn't on holidays this week! Need my scan lol!

Is anyone else incredibly thirsty?

Cerocco wrote: »

So thirsty!!! Am going through a stupid amount of orange juice and milk.

bbudab wrote: »
    So thirsty!!! Am going through a stupid amount of orange juice and milk.

I wonder should I be drinking milk? I never do. I'm on the water

yes, I'm always thirsty! Drinking as much water as I can! My mouth feels dry and metallic all the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I tested positive last Thursday ! Delighted ! Going to doctor today to confirm . Anyway else having their symptoms come and go ? Have cramping last week ( felt like period was coming ) however nothing this week?? Hope everything ok - first pregnancy ! Due calculator saying I'm due July 1st !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sunlife44

I'm due early July 2016 too ! Got positive last Thursday week before bank hol weekend , first pregnancy! Are any of your symptoms coming and going ? I had cramping last week and week before however this week nothing ! Delighted with the news , best of luck to all !

• Advertisement

sunlife44 wrote: »
    I'm due early July 2016 too ! Got positive last Thursday week before bank hol weekend , first pregnancy! Are any of your symptoms coming and going ? I had cramping last week and week before however this week nothing ! Delighted with the news , best of luck to all !

On my first pregnancy I had cramping, think it was my uterus stretching!
    My boobs are killing me, and also thirstiest than normal.

No real symptoms as yet although the tiredness is unreal at the minute. It's hard to get through the day at work. Was the same on my last pregnancy - no real symptoms except the tiredness. Cleared up after the first trimester so here's hoping for the same. Going to see GP next week and get myself into the system!!

I'm quite awake and alert in the morning and evening. But after I eat lunch I'm exhausted! The tiredness is unreal! Going to the doctor today :)

Does anyone know if the sore boobs last the whole pregnancy or do they settle down? Mine are killing, it was actually due to this that I thought I was pregnant

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Does anyone know if the sore boobs last the whole pregnancy or do they settle down? Mine are killing, it was actually due to this that I thought I was pregnant

Mine settled at around 15 weeks (20+4 now). They were in bits before that, but that was partly because they decided to get really huge really quickly.

Yes my boobs got really sore and massive in the first trimester, then settled with the morning sickness. They sort of remained a bit sore though because I was about 2 sizes bigger, and not used to the weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

Hi all ! Delighted to have found this thread, I'm due in early July and I'm in shock as I only came off of the pill in August. Just went to the doctor this morning and he confirmed that I'm definitely pregnant. I'm delighted but so nervous as its my first and I don't know what to expect .
    One question, is anyone else having discharge? I've just noticed in the last hour that it's a kind of light brown colour, definitely not bloody but I'm just a bit worried, it was clear up to today so I didn't ask the doctor, sods law!

My blood tests were confirmed today and I am certainly pregnant! Almost 6 weeks now :) I'll be having an early scan with my clinic on Monday week, so I can't wait for that! Then I'll be off into the public system!

I felt my first bout of queasiness yesterday, nothing too bad, but I did feel off. Fine again today!

Went to the doctor yesterday, everything looks good, still stupid early. Doctor dated it at 4 weeks and 5 days but i think it's more like 3 weeks and a few days.
    I'm getting bad nausea throughout the day.
    The hardest part is not telling anyone, especially in work, it's all i can think about right now!

• Advertisement

My husband told our landlady! Ahhh! The last time we told them I then had to tell them about the miscarriage. It was horrible having near strangers who live next door feel sorry for you.

This time only my mam knows, and my sister in law ( but that was cos I stupidly left the test out in the bathroom like an eejit!)

At least the 12 week mark is around xmas, will be nice to see all family and tell them together

Advertisement