Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When you piss do you...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Anyone else close the lid of the toilet before you flush.
    Heard years ago, that the flush causes a vortex and a very fine mist is pushed up from the bowl.
    Don't fancy being sprayed with my own pish, so always lower lid and then flush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Padre101 wrote: »
    Lad and balls both out, it improves fluid flow dynamics.
    As for outdoors, I used to live in a house with one jax between six people so I sometimes resorted to the back garden.

Back garden?

Was your kitchen sink broken? Just push the dishes to the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Depends on what I'm wearing. If I'm in tracksuit bottoms then it's all out if I'm in jeans or trousers then it's just the wee fella. If I'm caught short coming home from the pub or cycling in the middle of nowhere then it'll be the quickest piss on record, not a fan really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Anyone else close the lid of the toilet before you flush.
    Heard years ago, that the flush causes a vortex and a very fine mist is pushed up from the bowl.
    Don't fancy being sprayed with my own pish, so always lower lid and then flush.

This isn't a myth it's true, but I love the satisfaction of watching my massive log sink away, I even record it sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Padre101 wrote: »
    Lad and balls both out, it improves fluid flow dynamics.
    As for outdoors, I used to live in a house with one jax between six people so I sometimes resorted to the back garden.

For some reason for me it feels more thorough when the lad and balls are out for the piss. It feels like I've gotten every drop out.

• Advertisement

On a separate but related issue, what do women who go to the toilet together talk about, and do you check each others bits out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

One of the drawbacks of the smoking ban was no longer being able to throw a butt into a urinal and washing it down to the other end using the power of your beery piss.

I used to smoke roll ups. The ultimate challenge then was to piss on a spat out dog end, So Manfully, that it broke up and went down the drain as shreds of 'baccy.

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Yes. But sometimes I'll piss directly into the water, with as much pressure as I can muster, to assert some type of piss dominance.

THIS. Absolutely! Make a noise like a bull elephant's emptying a bursting bladder. I want the whole place to reverberate with the sound of my stream dominating that water.

I like to re enter the room, catching the sheepish, wide eyed glimpses of men, women and children. Knowing that they've just heard a Man power wash the bowl like an unrepentant Boss! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Fear Ciarrai

Anyone else close the lid of the toilet before you flush. Heard years ago, that the flush causes a vortex and a very fine mist is pushed up from the bowl. Don't fancy being sprayed with my own pish, so always lower lid and then flush.

Stag party in Lisdoonvarna. End of night. Queue for the jacks in chipper - too long to wait. Wandered around the back of the chipper. Left it out and flowed with that great pressure release satisfaction. Until the strong Atlantic wind came along and I got backwash in the face.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I was at a stag in Carlingford during the summer. I met former Ireland full back Gary Kelly and told him to take a piss behind a chipper.
    He did.
    He was a full un-buckler and all buttons/fly open type of guy with a powerful stream. I'm just going to assume that he took the wang and danglers out by his posture and confidence, I never did get a chance to take a look.

Sound bloke.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I never did get a chance to take a look.

Like ye wanted to?!

Me disappoint .....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

who calls their penis their lad???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

On a separate but related issue, what do women who go to the toilet together talk about, and do you check each others bits out too.

men! I was told its men!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Anyone ever race the flush? Or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

I always just drag out the schlong and piddle away. I enjoy a good fart while taking a piss too.
    But sure don't they say that it's a lonely piss without a fart.

johnayo wrote: »
    I enjoy a good fart while taking a piss too.

Oh the joy of youth! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

johnayo wrote: »
    I always just drag out the schlong and piddle away. I enjoy a good fart while taking a piss too.
    It's the follow through you want to be careful about!

mansize wrote: »
    who calls their penis their lad???
    Mise agus muintir Dún na nGall.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Was telling the OH how I went into the pub toilet to see two guys competing to see who could piss higher up the wall.

"What did you do?" says she.

"I hit the bloody roof !!" I replied..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Last time I was in the toilet with another woman she pointed out that the top of my stockings were mismatched (and only slightly I might add....I hadn't even noticed myself!)
    I assume she checked out my bits too if she noticed that but didn't comment so they probably passed inspection :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Took a piss next to Michael Van Gerwen in the local when he was doing a darts exhibition. (No darts in the jacks lol)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The middle of the night, which is rare, is a sit down piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

All out for me. I empty better and quicker. Otherwise there's pressure on the urine passage.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    The middle of the night, which is rare, is a sit down piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Try it. Why stand up when you can sit down?
    Larry David does it.

Larry David does it.
    Fcuk it. Might try it before sleep. I'm feeling adventurous. I'll report back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

I piss agin de wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Larry David does it.

Too much dribbling to stand?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

thelad95 wrote: »
    +1 for pissing outside too and I usually leave the kacks around the knees so I can feel the cold breeze on my cheeks, splendid stuff.

Feels good man

I am a sitter never a stander. So its clothing around the ankles and everything out for me :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement