Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spice

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

This **** is insane. I'm 25 and a regular Cannabis user and I could never compare spice to grass. Myself and group of Friends would smoke this stuff regularly when we were just finishing secondary school. It was cheap €7 for a couple of grams. Every where had a head shop and was easily available. We would smoke this all night in the Phoenix Park and be out of our minds. Only know looking back I realize how intense and strong this was and a few of us had particularly bad trips while smoking it. Stick to plants folks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭Bobthefireman

Sorry to ask this so but what was he thinking smoking random green stuff he found on the street if he doesn't smoke weed regularly?
    I have no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Sorry to ask this so but what was he thinking smoking random green stuff he found on the street if he doesn't smoke weed regularly?

Seems OP's partner is a bit thick really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭Bobthefireman

Seems OP's partner is a bit thick really

Thanks for that piece of intellectual sharing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Thanks for that piece of intellectual sharing

Well, maybe you should have a chat with your partner about not putting stuff in his.mouth that he finds on the street...kinda like I had when my daughter was 3 and wanted to eat a sweet on the pavement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

It is a desperate drug, I haven't seen it in Ireland since all the head shops closed down, it's nearly as bad as that mephedrone **** that used to send people to A&E weekly and leave their pores smelling of it, rank...

Saw my neighbour having an episode on that stuff, he walked about 500m from his house and called an ambulance as he didn't want his missus finding out he was on it again...

Same guy never took a drug in his life until the head shops opened...

Since they closed though he is back to normal... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I would like to thank all contributors to this thread. It was an amazingly funny read!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Sapphire

He should stick to picking mushrooms off the ground instead. Much safer. Contrary to popular belief, all mushrooms are edible, however some species are edible only once.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 861 ✭✭✭MeatTwoVeg

The effects of a heroin overdose are lethal. Yes, in the short term, but there's been absolutely no research into the long-term effects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I believe you can still buy this stuff online without having to visit the darkweb. Mental stuff I remember going into fits of psychotic laughter and feeling terrified as I couldn't stop myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

14murphy wrote: »
    I believe you can still buy this stuff online without having to visit the darkweb. Mental stuff I remember going into fits of psychotic laughter and feeling terrified as I couldn't stop myself.
    Sounds like great fun to be honest!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭Clarebelly

Ah Jesus, Spice, I remember that shit.
    The one night I took it I freaked out and started roaring at my missus and demanding things for no reason.
    What ever came over me I started pressuring her to have a threesome.
    I'll cover what happened next with spoilers as it may be a bit much for readers of a sensitive nature...

If you wanna be my lover, I roared, you gotta get with my friends.
    Make it last forever because friendship never ends,
    If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
    Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
    If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,
    you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam
    Slam your body down and wind it all around.
    Slam your body down and wind it all around
    Slam your body down and wind it all around.
    Slam your body down zigazig ah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Ginger was the one I cracked off to most.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I smoked it in Canada. I'm not endorsing it but I thought it was great craic altogether, though I didn't know what it was or the dangers of smoking it at the time. I knew it was synthetic and only rolled joints with about a 20:80 ratio of spice and tobacco, but it was much stronger than it was supposed to be, given the ratio, so a quick Google told me that dabbling with this stuff was a bit dangerous and I knocked it on the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

It's weird which generic brand names stick. Spice was a really early incarnation of this kind of stuff and most thought it was a joke but I found it had a lovely mong. Then from 2008-2010 they just started getting progressively more concentrated from strong bud substitutes like XXX and King B right up to stroke simulators like Bonsai which were by that point full on deliriants.

Looking back on it I was giving myself recreational stabs of psychosis there for awhile. I don't say that lightly. Nasty stuff. The warm body stone was definitely psychologically addictive.

Stick to grass, if you must. If it's too strong for you just do up a one skinner and have one or two hits. All the rage in the states now. Then again so is dabbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Melange…

Advertisement