Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most frequent topics on AH...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

I shouldn't have done that, but in my defence, I wasn't listening to George Formby. But I also don't like the stuff you're talking about either ( I think); Kris Kristofferson, CCR, the song "Convoy", and whatever. The Rolling Stones. The Osmond. The Whatever.

(I like The The.)

Very apt username tonight I think judging by this post....

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

The same threads all the time are tedious (to me) but that's obviously the kind of threads that most of the user base, or at least the active ones, want to create.

Perhaps it's time for people that feel strongly about it to create different and better content instead of moaning?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,639 ✭✭✭buried

Ain't moaning about the drunk tune threads, love checking them out here. Actually should be a designated drunk tune thread where you have to breathalise into it to make sure your over the limit in order to post

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 28,379 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

They haven't happened in a while but the ones about how often people shower, change underwear and clothes revealed some seriously messed up people.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

How many threads has the OP started under each of these headings?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Been a while since usual boards users you love thread, thats normally every 4 months or so and its normally dominated completely by about 10 mainly female users ( I am just bitter because I am never on the list! :( )

Advertisement