Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Eod100 wrote: »
    I seem to have a knack for never seeing these posts in time.. :(

Just keep a browser open on the page and trying when you think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

pc7 wrote: »
    Just keep a browser open on the page and trying when you think of it.

Yeah I must think of doing that on my phone. It tend to monitor our work PC's..

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

3 days in the post ?
    They must not be posting them out until Thursday if they wont be received until Friday if we receive them at all .
    My Italian tickets never showed up.
    They should just issue E Tickets at this stage .
    They had plenty of time to send them sooner, the twats. Picking up at the box office on the day would be some pain

• Registered Users Posts: 14,512 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

They had plenty of time to send them sooner, the twats. Picking up at the box office on the day would be some pain

Yes ,its very annoying having to do Box Office collection especially if you are travelling to Dublin on the day like me ,its an early enough start as it is ,could do without queuing in the cold on Saturday.

My tickets arrived just now anyway hopefully everyone else gets there today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Insane Rambling

Mine arrived in the post this morning, bought them last Wednesday.

Hope ye all get sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Yup. Tickets in hand. Happy days.

Just arrived too, good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Ronney

Yes ,its very annoying having to do Box Office collection especially if you are travelling to Dublin on the day like me ,its an early enough start as it is ,could do without queuing in the cold on Saturday.

My tickets arrived just now anyway hopefully everyone else gets there today too.

Box office pick up is grand folks, I would guess that it would only be for a hand full of Peoples tickets.

Done it a few times 6n's included and never any Q. Located at the corner across the road from Jurys, 2/3 mins from ground

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Tickets on ticketmaster

Wales that is

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

missed them again! Gone....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

poteen wrote: »
    missed them again! Gone....

Not sure how many there were....I checked at 14:40 and there was none for either game.

Ah feck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Got mine in the post today. Managed to buy another one for my bro there earlier and e ticket format. Happy days

Anyone know how they're becoming available? Seems to be in dribs and drabs too..

Anyone know how they're becoming available? Seems to be in dribs and drabs too..
    Probably unsold corporate ones

There were more tickets for sale today for Welsh game. Drips and drabs. Just need to have your ie browser opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

I’ve been trying all morning and not a sniff.
    physioman wrote: »
    There were more tickets for sale today for Welsh game. Drips and drabs. Just need to have your ie browser opened.

West stand lower I think. Got mine last week but trying to help out where I can

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

CFC007 wrote: »
    I’ve been trying all morning and not a sniff.

Just looked, I checked 2142 times yesterday and not one.

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Just looked, I checked 2142 times yesterday and not one.

That was yesterday!

• Advertisement

That was yesterday!

I haven't got the final number today but it'll be a similar number today.

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    I haven't got the final number today but it'll be a similar number today.

I use internet explorer and it has the seat map display. It automatically refreshes or I hit the reset button.in fairness those were the first tickets I've seen in the last 2 days

Ah feck

And I repeat. I've given up on Welsh match but will stake out Scotland match so..

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

I'm eager for Scotland ones. Not a sniff yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shane.

Prices dropped on seatwave but still ridiculous

shane. wrote: »
    Prices dropped on seatwave but still ridiculous

What's seatwave?

Edit: just googled it there
    Wow prices are crazy. Imagine what prices will be for Twickenham if they go all the way for the grand slam

What's seatwave?

Edit: just googled it there
    Wow prices are crazy. Imagine what prices will be for Twickenham if they go all the way for the grand slam

Seatwave is a reselling site for ticketmaster, its a rip off but tickets are virtually guaranteed

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Seatwave is a reselling site for ticketmaster, its a rip off but tickets are virtually guaranteed

Should be banned, but that's for another thread. I tried for a good few days, every time I thought of it and got Scottish ones, keep trying!

pc7 wrote: »
    Should be banned, but that's for another thread. I tried for a good few days, every time I thought of it and got Scottish ones, keep trying!

totally agree

• Advertisement

Do they own seat wave as well? I thought their one was viagogo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement