Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Weather Statistics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

sryanbruen wrote: »
    You only include a certain number of stations when calculating the IMT don't you Patrick?

Yep Syran. 11 stations that I feel are fairly well distributed across the country. These include the 5 inland stations that were part of the original 'IMT' series, with the addition of 6 more (mostly coastal) that I added a few years back.

May I ask which stations you yourself use to make up the IMT?

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Oneiric 3 wrote: »
    Yep Syran. 11 stations that I feel are fairly well distributed across the country. These include the 5 inland stations that were part of the original 'IMT' series, with the addition of 6 more (mostly coastal) that I added a few years back.

May I ask which stations you yourself use to make up the IMT?

I include all of the stations on the Yesterday's Weather page. Armagh Observatory, Ballypatrick Forest, Helens Bay, Murlough, Thomastown and Lough Fea for Northern Ireland's stations. I chose these specific stations of Northern Ireland because they're considered the best and most reliable stations they say from Ukweatherworld - and include them in their monthly/weekly/daily tables they post on that site. This makes my job kind of easier as a result by doing so. As I go back further in the records of calculating IMTs, I will also use other stations such as Birr, Clones, Rosslare and Kilkenny.

I was (and still am) skeptical about the May figure also because MT had the IMT using the selected stations as 12.3c which is -0.6c cooler than my figure I found.

Here is my 'IMT' measure for May, Syran:

pBMpgwz.png

Perhaps I have imputed some data in wrong. I'll check it later just in case. But looking at M.T's 12.3 figure, I assume he is still using the original IMT 5 station mean? because this is the exact figure the mean temp of these 5 inland station amounts to for May.

New Moon

Here is my 'IMT' measure for May, Syran:

pBMpgwz.png

Perhaps I have imputed some data in wrong. I'll check it later just in case. But looking at M.T's 12.3 figure, I assume he is still using the original IMT 5 station mean? because this is the exact figure the mean temp of these 5 inland station amounts to for May.

Those look pretty fine to me. Perhaps I just did a miscount of the stations when I was working out the average maybe?

Those look pretty fine to me. Perhaps I just did a miscount of the stations when I was working out the average maybe?

I don't think so Syran. We just both use different measures of the IMT and both are equally as valid. :)

New Moon

• Advertisement

Came across this chart by you Oneiric 3 in The sun is dead thread and just wanted to share it here because this is the Irish Weather Statistics thread and I found it interesting.

For anybody who doesn't know what this is, it's a graph showing the Mean Sea Level Pressure anomalies for the month of January from 1961-2014. I gave you a thanks on the original post Patrick ;).

AY6M7gZ.png

The IMTs for every year from 1900 to 2012 as courtesy of askaboutireland.ie in comparison with the averages. This uses the 5 stations that Oneiric 3 is referring to, so expect some variations with my calculated IMTs I have posted.

2ocqn930ubywvi8z0wl9dhefnm6z926$re6ugt02q2nqk8b4ewk3jggt4rr0q5o

These are Ireland's lowest air minimum temperatures for every year since 1988

2016: -7.3c at Markree on November 25th
    2015: -7.9c at Dublin Airport on February 3rd
    2014: -7.5c at Thomastown on December 29th
    2013: -7.6c at Markree on March 12th
    2012: -6.7c at Thomastown on February 2nd & Carrickmacross on February 3rd
    2011: -8.3c at Thomastown on January 29th
    2010: -17.5c at Straide on December 25th (-18.7c at Castlederg on December 23rd)
    2009: -10.0c at Mullingar on December 25th
    2008: -7.8c at Derrygreenagh on January 4th
    2007: -8.0c at Cavan on February 7th
    2006: -8.6c at Straide on March 3rd
    2005: -5.6c at Casement Aerodrome on March 3rd
    2004: -7.7c at Kilkenny on January 29th
    2003: -6.3c at Ardee on January 11th
    2002: -9.4c at Ballinamore on January 1st
    2001: -9.0c at Casement Aerodrome on March 1st
    2000: -14.0c at Straide on December 29th
    1999: -6.7c at Clones on January 11th
    1998: -5.5c at Casement Aerodrome on April 10th (Unusually late date for a minimum temperature as well in 1998 Elmer Blooker ;))
    1997: -6.8c at Valentia Observatory on January 3rd
    1996: -5.9c at Casement Aerodrome on December 6th
    1995: -11.0c at Clones on December 27th
    1994: -6.4c at Birr on February 16th
    1993: -7.4c at Ardee on December 26th
    1992: -8.3c at Casement Aerodrome on December 20th
    1991: -13.0c at Gowran Grange on February 10th
    1990: -5.4c at Birr on November 28th & Clones on November 29th
    1989: -7.0c at Kilkenny on November 27th & Birr on December 1st
    1988: -6.9c at Birr on November 21st & Mullingar on November 24th

Information from Met Éireann's weather summaries and bulletins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Looking at those minima above it can be seen that the temperature in Ireland will only go lower than -10c when there is lying snow, Mullingar on Dec 25th 2009 is the only exception as there no snow lying that day (it wasn't a white xmas!) but it was the beginning of an exceptional cold spell and a sign of what was to come. :)

Came across this chart by you Oneiric 3 in The sun is dead thread and just wanted to share it here because this is the Irish Weather Statistics thread and I found it interesting.

For anybody who doesn't know what this is, it's a graph showing the Mean Sea Level Pressure anomalies for the month of January from 1961-2014. I gave you a thanks on the original post Patrick ;).

AY6M7gZ.png

Cheers Syran. I admit though, I can't remember generating that chart or why I did it. :o

New Moon

• Advertisement

I know it's not the season to be talking about White Christmases :pac: but just since Elmer Blooker mentioned that Christmas 2009 was not a White Christmas, I thought I would talk about the topic and discuss about previous White Christmases in Ireland along with the frequency of a White Christmas.

Before we talk about this, we must know what a White Christmas actually is. When people think of a White Christmas, they think of fields, greens, gardens etc flooded with lying snowfall. However, the official definition of a White Christmas is for one single snowflake to fall within the 24-hour period of December 25th aka Christmas Day.

Facts state that snowfall is more likely to fall on Easter than Christmas. However, when looking back through the records, I can't seem to find that much White Easters. Though I say this, I can only go back so much to the middle of the 20th century so White Easters could have been much more common before then. 1998 was the last White Easter according to my research though it is very difficult to find White Easters.

Since 1961, there has been 17 White Christmases in Ireland with at least one of the synoptic stations recording snowfall whether lying or falling. These 17 White Christmases being 1961, 1962, 1964, 1966, 1970, 1980, 1984, 1990, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2009 and 2010. 9 of these reported lying snow on the ground at 9am; 1964, 1970, 1980, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2010. The Whitest Christmas ever in Ireland (since the early 20th century approximately) was of course, our most recent White Christmas, 2010 where Casement Aerodrome recorded a 27cm depth of snow. However, if you're really strict with the definition of a White Christmas that I mentioned above in this post, you know that 2010 wasn't a technical White Christmas. This is because there wasn't any snow falling at any station on this Christmas. Instead, the snow was lying there as a result of the extreme cold December 2010 recorded. With the snow falling in the days before hand, it could just not melt due to the cold being so extreme and persistent. The Whitest Christmas ever in Ireland in terms of falling snow was also surprisingly recent, it was 2004. Unlike December 2010 where it had been so cold nearly all month and plenty of falling snow at stations, December 2004 was quite mild for the most part. Cold air flooded down from the northwest at the perfect time however on Christmas Day 2004 to deliver us a White Christmas. Unfortunately, I could not find figures showing how much snowfall fell on Christmas Day 2004 (though you should have a look at the Boards.ie thread on the event I posted below) but here's what Met Éireann said in their December 2004 monthly weather bulletin for the 25th: Cold overnight with wintry showers, heaviest in the north and west, lighter further east with the extreme southeast remaining dry. It remained cold all day with the wintry showers continuing. Sunshine also, especially in the southeast. Northwesterly winds throughout, generally moderate or fresh but reaching gale force in the north, increasing to strong gale occasionally.

The White Christmas of 2004 wasn't all that great though as the black ice and snow caused many accidents on the M50. I think you could have expected that anyway due to how a quick fall of snow can greatly impact our country as we are not used to it. Here's the White Christmas 2004 thread of Boards.ie: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=204654

Information is shared from this document by Met Éireann: http://www.met.ie/climate-ireland/SnowfallAnal.pdf

Here's an RTÉ News episode from 18 December 2010 showing a report on the snowfall.

I promised I would give you guys an article on June 1887 if I found enough data, to celebrate the 130th anniversary of Ireland's warmest day on record, 26th June 1887. And here you guys go, I give you my article on said event. Hope y'all enjoy it and find it informative!

I would like you guys to know that this article was very challenging and difficult to make due to the lack of data there is available. Thank you very much to all the sources I name in the article as without these sources, I would not be able to make the article. I'm just the "presenter" or "writer" for the article so I'm the least important you could say in all of this.

June 1-3: The first few days of June 1887 were rather mild but nothing exciting with daytime temperatures slightly above average for early June around the 15-17c range. The odd place got up to 18-20c in the sunshine. High pressure was to the north of Europe up to Greenland and building to the north and east of Ireland with a trough to the south bringing the winds in from an easterly to a southeasterly direction. The trough was very weak in nature so any rain that did fall was very light. It was quite a north-south split with some very sunny spells in the north and much cloudier in the south.

YfPd66D.gif

wG1fVDd.gif

June 4-7: The trough starts pushing away to the east of Europe on the 4th. The ridge of high pressure builds to the east of the country and over the UK with an area of low pressure to the west of Ireland forcing the winds to come from a southerly. It became very warm in some places during this period as a result. The +10c isotherm got quite close to Britain on the 6th and actually makes in roads to Britain on the 7th which would bring daytime temperatures easily into the mid 20s whilst much of Ireland would be in the high teens to low 20s. With the exception of the west of Ireland close to the area of low pressure, there was plenty of sunshine associated with the ridge of high pressure making it feel much much warmer than what it actually was.

ZVLoRks.gif

eYJO6ux.gif

June 8-12: After a slow start to the period with the low pressure from the Atlantic successfully making in roads to the north of Ireland as well as Scotland, the ridge of high pressure from the south starts building across the whole of the UK and Ireland bringing very settled and fine conditions. Temperatures would be in the 17-20c range each day. However, with the high UV levels of sunlight, it would feel much warmer. These were the least interesting days of June 1887 as you can probably tell given the amount of information to share here and talk about but nevertheless, the days were still very pleasant with the sunshine and fine temperatures.

N9TaOQ7.gif

afDd6mU.gif

June 13-30: An intense anticyclone ridged in across Ireland for the rest of June with plentiful warm, dry and sunny weather persisting. Temperatures gradually started rising as June went on. The odd station or two recorded some showers on the 14th and 16th but these stations and showers were very, very localised and isolated. At the start of the period, maximum temperatures were frequently reaching 20-24c. Around the second week of the period - and third week of June 1887 overall, they started reaching the 24-27c mark. By the last weekend of June, temperatures had risen into the low 30s in many places which was very abnormal for Ireland, never mind being abnormal for June. On June 26th, Kilkenny recorded Ireland's all-time maximum temperature with 33.3c in very sunny conditions. As a result of this phenomenal Irish maximum temperature, Ireland had a higher maximum for 1887 than the UK. There is no other year in history where Ireland recorded a higher maximum than the UK. This maximum temperature has not been beaten since. However, there have been two very close contenders with 32.5c at Boora, Co. Offaly on 26th June 1976 and 32.3c at Elphin, Co. Roscommon on 19th July 2006. This was a remarkably dry, hot and sunny period again especially for Ireland, never mind the fact that it happened in June, normally the coolest month of the meteorological Summer in Ireland. For the remaining days of June, temperatures dropped a little but were still well above normal in the low to mid 20s widely.

npScYnU.gif

pT5K6tN.gif

I would like to thank mickmackey1 for sharing this article from the Dublin Daily Express:

NdpBWQR.jpg

You can find the original post to it here. Give him a thanks while you're at it!: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100399214&postcount=1216

I would like to thank pedigree 6 for sharing this interesting document: http://www.cso.ie/en/media/csoie/releasespublications/documents/agriculture/farmingsincethefamine/General_Details_-_Farming_Since_the_Famine.pdf

Here is the part where it speaks about June 1887:

January was about average as to rainfall and temperature, the number of rainy days being slightly below the average. February was very dry and slightly colder than usual. March had a deficient rainfall and was decidedly cold. April was very dry and the coldest April since 1860, with the exception of April 1879. May was dry and rather cold. Then came a great change. On Sunday, June 5th, the temperature rose and for the remainder of the month we had a combination of heat and drought, which lasted until July 10th. No record exists of such a hot and dry June in the south and south-east of Ireland. For thirty-four consecutive days a blazing sun shone like a fire-ball in the cloudless sky. Not a drop of rain fell, except a sprinkle on one day. It was at the period of the year when the nights were shortest and the sun was at its maximum altitude; there was little dew. After the cold, dry spring, vegetation was backward and all thought it would be a late harvest. The ground was parched at the commencement and the herbage stunted by cold wind. Then came the period of fierce heat and the sun played on the pastures, the corn and the young turnips; the grass was burned brown; the corn, stimulated by high temperature and sunshine, shot prematurely into ear, at a height of six inches and though the harvest was expected to be late on June 1st, the fields were turning yellow in the second week in July. The succulent and tender young turnips were shrivelled and scorched and if a few survived, they quickly succumbed to the fly and the Aphis, or plant louse.

You can find the original post to it here and don't forget to give him a thanks also: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103861719&postcount=671

To finish it all off, here is the reanalysis for June 1887 from NOAA. The reanalysis shows a ridge of high pressure extending from Greenland all the way down to Morocco with an area of low pressure to the east of Scandinavia into Russia. As a result, the jet stream is on a very northerly track which brings the winds up from a southerly or southeasterly direction bringing in those very warm days during June 1887 and Ireland's warmest day on record. That is a very good chart for a Summer month if you want hot and dry weather. The CET (Central England Temperature) for June 1887 was 15.3c which is +1.0c above the average from 1659-2012. June 2016 was a very humid and muggy month as you all know and the CET for that month was 15.2c which meant that June 1887 was +0.1c warmer than June 2016. Unfortunately, daily data available online for Irish stations does not go back to as far as June 1887 so I cannot calculate the IMT (Irish Mean Temperature) for June 1887. If I were to estimate, I think the IMT would be around 15.6c which is +1.9c above the 1981-2010 average. Blackrock, Co. Cork recorded a mean temperature of 17.4c for June 1887 which was +3.2c above its average for June. Dublin's mean temperature for June 1887 was 16.8c which was +2.6c above its average for June. June 1887 was one of Dublin's warmest months on record at the time. Dublin also recorded 21c or more on at least 17 days during June 1887. Despite June 1976 (Ireland's current warmest June on record) being warmer than June 1887, I think that June 1887 was more interesting, in my opinion. This goes to show you how warm June 1887 was. With this setup and from the summary, it's no surprise that June 1887 was a very dry month. Here are examples of rainfall totals for June 1887 to show you how dry it was:

Fitzwilliam Square, Co. Dublin: 6.4mm
    Ballinasloe, Co. Galway: 10.7mm
    Omagh, Co. Tyrone: 16.3mm
    Waringstown, Co. Down: 19.3mm
    Browne's Hill, Co. Carlow: 6.6mm
    Blackrock, Co. Cork: 13.5mm

Read more rainfall totals for June 1887 here in Symon's Meteorological Magazine for July 1887: https://digital.nmla.metoffice.gov.uk/download/file/sdb%3AdigitalFile%7Cd32a6d77-3f7c-402f-96b4-2d6291a6306f/

The same magazine also states the length of the absolute drought (14 days or more with 0mm of rainfall) that took place across Ireland during June 1887. For example, from June 8th-30th 1887, Dublin recorded no rainfall and that was 23 days without any rain! Here's more examples of the length of the absolute drought during June 1887 in places:

Navan, Co. Meath: 6th-30th (25 days)
    Browne's Hill, Co. Carlow: 10th-30th (21 days)
    Gorey, Co. Wexford: 8th-30th (23 days)
    Athlone, Co. Westmeath: 9th-30th (22 days)
    Fermoy, Co. Cork: 8th-30th (23 days)

Read the magazine in the link above for more examples.

1YaM16G.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Good work sryan, you put some time and effort into that and historical weather is right up my alley! :)

But one nitpick - surely 850hpa temperatures were much higher than 10c on June 26th 1887, meteorology would have been quite primitive then so the chart you posted would not be entirely accurate in my opinion.
    Heres a chart from July 1983 (the forgotten summer!) when the temperature exceeded 31c for five consecutive days at Kilkenny. What a chart!!

Rrea00219830713.gif

Good work sryan, you put some time and effort into that and historical weather is right up my alley! :)

But one nitpick - surely 850hpa temperatures were much higher than 10c on June 26th 1887, meteorology would have been quite primitive then so the chart you posted would not be entirely accurate in my opinion.
    Heres a chart from July 1983 (the forgotten summer!) when the temperature exceeded 31c for five consecutive days at Kilkenny. What a chart!!

Rrea00219830713.gif

Hi Elmer,

The chart of 850hPa temperatures could be inaccurate but also accurate. 850hPa temperatures do not show the full story or picture which is why I said it could be accurate also. It could be quite warm in the upper air but down on the surface, temperatures can be much cooler or vice versa. This was the case with September 1988. Here on 8 September 1988 in the chart below, you can see the +20c isotherm pushing into the UK. Normally, an isotherm like this would bring temperatures in around the low 30s. However, the maximum temperature of September 1988 was only 26.9c on the preceding day, the 7th. This was very disappointing and shocking for an isotherm such as this. Compare this with the chart you just named. However, I'm not arguing with you saying that the chart is inaccurate as it could be either judging from this.

Tke827Y.gif

As for Summer 1983 being forgotten by many people, I have to disagree. I think that Summer 1995 and 1976 overshadow 1983 yes but the forgotten Summer I find is Summer 1989 which was equally as good if you ask me - July 1989 was even hotter than July 1983 (at least with the IMT - the CET for July 1983 is higher than July 1989) but people tend to remember July 1983 more? But yes, that is a beautiful chart, have to agree with you there.

This is going to be a very different post to anything what I've posted so far in this thread but I'm going to be talking about the frequency of the NAO being negative ever since Solar Minimum back in 2008. The chart below is courtesy of Matt D on UKWW. This chart shows the NAO index for each month from January 2007 to September 2012. Up to September 2010, 15 of the previous 16 months (inclusive) had a negative NAO. Up to September 2010 again (inclusive), 25 of the previous 30 months had a negative NAO. The only positive NAO months during this period were September 2008, February 2009, March 2009, May 2009 and September 2009. This negativity of the NAO would continue into the next few months after it (October 2010-January 2011) with another 4 -NAO months added to the list. February 2011 was positive though bringing the first +NAO month since September 2009. The average NAO index from October 2009 to September 2010 was exactly -1.0.

The chart shows that 2011 was the only positive NAO year from 2008-2012. The rest of 2012, apart from December, went on to be negative in terms of the NAO btw. If it weren't for December, the NAO would have been consecutively negative from May 2012 to March 2013 - which helped the period to be exceptionally poor weather wise. Despite continuing to be cold, April and May 2013 had positive NAO indexes.

From August 2006 to August 2012, there was no Summer month that had a positive NAO, even June & July 2010 though very warm months, were negative NAO. Of course, June 2013 broke this trend.

It's also interesting to point out that October 2011 only had a positive index of 0.39 because to everybody's memory, it was a very mild and wet month. Yes, it was very mild with an IMT of 12.5c, +2.1c above the average but there were plenty of opportunities for Arctic cold weather during the month. Greenland blocking frequently tried to take place but only stayed around for like 1-3 days at max. each time it attempted to. This meant that the NAO was only marginally positive despite being very mild overall.

With another weak solar cycle as expected for Solar Cycle 25, I think we can expect long periods of negativity of the NAO such as 2008-2010 and 2012-13. Unfortunately, in return with that, we will have to suffer through a long run of poor summers such as that of 2007-2012 (except 2010 of course).

Like I said, it's a different post to what I've done so far but it's just something that I found interesting and I thought you all would also.

JOUHySk.png

The provisional IMT for June 2017 is 14.7c.

Works out at around 0.7c above the 1961-90 average, with the above average mean for the month holding more on the strength of the mean minima, which was over a degree above average, nationally speaking. Rainfall in excess of 150% also over the country as a whole.

New Moon

Works out at around 0.7c above the 1961-90 average, with the above average mean for the month holding more on the strength of the mean minima, which was over a degree above average, nationally speaking. Rainfall in excess of 150% also over the country as a whole.

This would make it one of the warmest Junes on record in terms of mean minima. I'm not sure where it would rank but it would definitely be in the top 10 or even top 5 by the looks of things. June 2016 currently ranks as the warmest for mean minimum temperatures. June 2016 an IMT of 15.0c.

This would make it one of the warmest Junes on record in terms of mean minima. I'm not sure where it would rank but it would definitely be in the top 10 or even top 5 by the looks of things. June 2016 currently ranks as the warmest for mean minimum temperatures. June 2016 an IMT of 15.0c.

I'll take a look later, but it looks as if the early part July will continue in the same vein, with much warmer than average nights and of course, stifling humidity and little wind, making for grim sleeping time ahead.

New Moon

Just had a look, and believe it or not, mean minima last June finished 0.2c higher than June this year.

IMT mean minima for June since 2010:

2010: 10.7
    2011: 8.2
    2012: 9.7
    2013: 9.4
    2014: 10.4
    2015: 9.0
    2016: 11.0c
    2017: 10.8c

From Met Éireann.

New Moon

• Advertisement

Forgot to confirm this, indeed the IMT for June 2017 is 14.7c.

Here's many of the Winter forecasting methodology all mixed into two tables for the winters 1950/51 to 2016/17. I hope some of you will find use for these tables as they were extremely tedious for me to make. All data was from NOAA, UKMO, Silso and this graph for the OPI: http://kaltwetter.com/der-winter-201415-kommt-opi-endergebnis-uebertrifft-alle-erwartungen/. The OPI for October 2015 & 2016 are not confirmed, they are only estimates by myself as there is no data available for them Octobers.

Zzp7ZdK.png

s6A5aVt.png

Thanks to DavidR2017 over on the GavsWeatherVids comments box, the tables I made above have been divided into different Winter categories in terms of the CET:

"Very mild winters"

uHLJ8B3.png

"Mild winters"

E25IcHo.png

"Cold winters"

kkuIrH2.png

Current 4 week temp deviation for Ireland is running at -0.6c from the 1981-2010 average, which, while not in anyway notable, is still the lowest negative anomaly we have seen this year.

kin.png

We have to go back to early Dec 2016 to see a similar value, which shows just how consistently warm it is been this year so far.

Data from Met reann.

New Moon

I'm going to start sharing Deep Easterly's charts he has shared among the years into this thread so we can see them all here in one rather than dispersed out into long threads.

This is the monthly mean sea level pressure for January 1963 from ERA 40/ECMWF.

2X6ZzWt.png

Find the original post here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82279809

This is the mean sea level pressure for the day when the Titanic set off on its final journey (11 April 1912). Again courtesy of Deep Easterly which in turn was courtesy of NOAA.

zdkrEHr.png

Find the original post here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78067258

Provisional IMT for July 2017 was 14.9c, Ireland's first colder than normal month since November 2016.

This chart is of the 7 day running IMT anomaly for Spring 2016 up to May 3rd. Courtesy of you Oneiric 3 & Met Éireann.

A4X3Dqs.png

These are some of the synoptic stations' rainfall totals for November 2009 & December 2015 - up to 29th December along with the % of their average rainfall for the respective months. Courtesy of Oneiric 3 & Met Éireann.

hGzonD9.png

• Advertisement

These are the December 2015 rainfall totals for some Irish stations as courtesy of Oneiric 3 & Met Éireann.

91io6cE.png

Advertisement