Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Stacey is not preggers by Max

in soapland yes ..... and Tanya ... and most probably the one with the healing chrystal too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

Whitney is wearing more makeup than a drag queen lately :/

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

Whitney is wearing more makeup than a drag queen lately :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Why is that halfway fella still working in the Vic? What is the point of his character?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,833 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Dot and Sonia letting Stacey stay?

If Stacey really cared for her kids she wouldn't have missed Lily's play and agree to go off with Max until Tanya told her what he did to Stephen and Jane

• Advertisement

Why is Dot and Sonia letting Stacey stay?

If Stacey really cared for her kids she wouldn't have missed Lily's play and agree to go off with Max until Tanya told her what he did to Stephen and Jane

Because Dot is a Christian and believes in forgiveness and second chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Lily is not Martins then he has not adopted her . No court would allow him keep her from her mother .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Lily is not Martins then he has not adopted her . No court would allow him keep her from her mother .

Arthur isn't his either. I'm surprised Camel hasn't got Kush breaking down the door to get him.

Because Dot is a Christian and believes in forgiveness and second chances.

Dot didn't give Max any forgiveness when she thought he killed Lucy unlike what she did for rotten Nick

Arthur isn't his either. I'm surprised Camel hasn't got Kush breaking down the door to get him.

True . I wonder is Martins name on his birth cert ?

• Advertisement

Given Stacey's past and medical history, Ryan missing, Martin might get custody

I think Martin is on Arthur's birth certificate

Danny Walters (Keanu Taylor) wins Best Newcomer at the NTAs.

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/955911149698125826

Danny Walters (Keanu Taylor) wins Best Newcomer at the NTAs.

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/955911149698125826

havent watched it but I would have thought his on-screen gobby mother would have won best newcomer

Why is that halfway fella still working in the Vic? What is the point of his character?

I dunno what the ultimate point is of his character but it looks like he will be an unlikely pairing of Whitney and himself after buying her chicken wings in McCluskys :D

he could use the "unfit mother" card referring to her mental issuses and maybe thats how he will get to keep Lily

It would be the price of Stacey if Martin got custody of all the kids and also sole tenancy of the house

I am sure Carmel would help, given that Stacey slept with Max, the ginger bald sack :p

If stacy loses kids and house with no prospect of getting everything back , it will tip her over the edge I am pretty sure. - her last stint in the institution (cant think of the word what they call them these days where you are sectioned) was because of her pregnancy , but aside from that she suffers from Bi-Polar I think and other mental issues .. her mum does too . - but as I say she could end up back in the place she was in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If stacy loses kids and house with no prospect of getting everything back , it will tip her over the edge I am pretty sure. - her last stint in the institution (cant think of the word what they call them these days where you are sectioned) was because of her pregnancy , but aside from that she suffers from Bi-Polar I think and other mental issues .. her mum does too . - but as I say she could end up back in the place she was in

They mightn't repeat that storyline again would they?? Don't think I could bear it. Can't fathom what she was at, goosing Max. Fcuk sake...poor Martin. She shagged her father in law (Max) She shagged her husband's best mate (Kush) She's on a constant self destruct mode I think.

Ann22 wrote: »
    They mightn't repeat that storyline again would they?? Don't think I could bear it. Can't fathom what she was at, goosing Max. Fcuk sake...poor Martin. She shagged her father in law (Max) She shagged her husband's best mate (Kush) She's on a constant self destruct mode I think.

by not repeating it though it wouldnt depict real life - with a lot of BP sufferers they have re-occurring episodes, and it only takes something (especially as big as that , loosing her kids and home) whould almost certainly tip her over the edge again. I am surprised she hasnt got into a state already and could talk that calm to martin on the bench there . - should could be heavily sedated with her medication , but then she wouldnt look that perky and awake and coherent if she were on high dosage medication.

I feel we are going to get a return of her mother complete with her Sausage Surprise! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Can we set up a fund page and raise the money that is missing so we cant put the issue to bed once and for all.

Its so boring at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I am extremely confused with ee at the moment!

I think a good soap is when you care about the characters...either good or bad.

But frankly in ee i couldn't care less about them!

How can the Carters afford Tracy and Halfwit at the pub, Mas is gone, how did they afford him too or was he working for crisps :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

How can the Carters afford Tracy and Halfwit at the pub, Mas is gone, how did they afford him too or was he working for crisps :p

Was thinking the same thing last night. Nearly more staff that customers.
    There's 5 of them behind the bar and that's not including Tina and Johnny!

Not alone do they have to pay wages but since most of them live there as well they must have a huge food bill.

Also how do they manage to do food in a pub that seldom has anyone eating in it, surely it is'nt viable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Stacey wasn't a bit bothered about her kids when she was all set to run off with Max.

I wonder who she was talking on the phone to.

So Whitney is on a date with her with ex's friend in her ex's family pub. And her ex mother-in-law set up a VIP area for them. :rolleyes: They are two useless characters.

So Whitney is on a date with her with ex's friend in her ex's family pub. And her ex mother-in-law set up a VIP area for them. :rolleyes: They are two useless characters.

And what is with his hair ? Seriously ?

Stacey wasn't a bit bothered about her kids when she was all set to run off with Max.

I wonder who she was talking on the phone to.

I think Kat

Sonia was dead on in what she said, definitely on #TeamMartin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Stacey definitely has a self destructive streak, commonly seen in those with low self esteem. Her medication is clearly doing it's job, the misunderstanding of mental illness on this thread is shocking. When someone is managing their condition, not every incident in their life suddenly switches them to "crazy mode". She has had an unhealthy relationship with max for years, almost to the point of addiction, it's not that surprising given her need for validation that she slept with him (albeit it was incredibly stupid).

I think Martin was dead right to throw her out. I think she was wrong to disappear with the kids. But what Martin is doing now is wrong and outright cruel to both Stacey and the kids. Is he even legal guardian to Lily or Arthur? Anyway doesn't matter what Stacey did to him, those kids deserve to be seen by all parents. And as for depriving hope of breast milk, who does that to a premie who isn't that long home?! It's outrageous. Stacey should be calling the police.

They had social services in a while back who found the home life, and Stacey's mothering, were grand, no way will Martin get sole custody, and throwing Stacey's condition in her face is completely out of line.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

nothing wrote: »
    Stacey definitely has a self destructive streak, commonly seen in those with low self esteem. Her medication is clearly doing it's job, the misunderstanding of mental illness on this thread is shocking. When someone is managing their condition, not every incident in their life suddenly switches them to "crazy mode". She has had an unhealthy relationship with max for years, almost to the point of addiction, it's not that surprising given her need for validation that she slept with him (albeit it was incredibly stupid).

I think Martin was dead right to throw her out. I think she was wrong to disappear with the kids. But what Martin is doing now is wrong and outright cruel to both Stacey and the kids. Is he even legal guardian to Lily or Arthur? Anyway doesn't matter what Stacey did to him, those kids deserve to be seen by all parents. And as for depriving hope of breast milk, who does that to a premie who isn't that long home?! It's outrageous. Stacey should be calling the police.

They had social services in a while back who found the home life, and Stacey's mothering, were grand, no way will Martin get sole custody, and throwing Stacey's condition in her face is completely out of line.

Stacey didn't give a flying sh*te about Lilly or Arthur when glamorous gingersack Max whisked her of her feet onto the floor.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Stacey didn't give a flying sh*te about Lilly or Arthur when glamorous gingersack Max whisked her of her feet onto the floor.

Yes she left the kids with Martin at the play and did not see Lily's part just to go see and shag the ginger ball sack

Advertisement