Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stacey would get him arrested and he was already inside when he hit a copper as he was worried for slapper Stacey after explosion at bloom flower show

I retract my previous sticking up for Stacey, they're as bad as each other

• Registered Users Posts: 23,103 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

nothing wrote: »
    I retract my previous sticking up for Stacey, they're as bad as each other

Martins the victim. Bex should have knocked Stacey over and grabbed the keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Stacey's a little wagon. She should be on her knees apologising for her shameful behaviour. She said she wanted him to go because he'd never forgive her. She doesn't even want to put in the time with him to help him get over it. And the hassle and stress he had with her when she was ill. She pestered him for another child too! The ungrateful selfish little madam!

why is Stacy blaming Martin for her problem she cheated

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I hope Martin doesn't take her back, I couldn't spend another minute with someone who shagged some oul baldy geezer in the living room on christmas eve and then locked me out of my house!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Lacey Turner is a good actress doing her best with a sh1te storyline, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,843 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Lacey Turner is a good actress doing her best with a sh1te storyline, IMO.

She is a good actress and the actor who plays Martin now, James Bye is also doing very well

He and Lacey work well together, it is shame they ruined them as a couple by making Stacey a cheat again with ginger bald sack Max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

She is a good actress and the actor who plays Martin now, James Bye is also doing very well

He and Lacey work well together, it is shame they ruined them as a couple by making Stacey a cheat again with ginger bald sack Max

Agreed.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"A fantastic character well-acted, Johnny will be sorely missed on Eastenders by all who viewed him"

- Not a single fúcking person. Talk about a low key exit :pac:

What the hell are Eastenders doing to Masood's character, his recreation as village idiot is painful to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

"A fantastic character well-acted, Johnny will be sorely missed on Eastenders by all who viewed him"

Soss-idge

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement

What the hell are Eastenders doing to Masood's character, his recreation as village idiot is painful to watch.

I don't understand why Johnny was recast and brought back

• Registered Users Posts: 23,103 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

And hopefully Danny Dyer was never seen again.

Was Vincent (the hardman grass) nearly in tears crying to Phil over Aidan :rolleyes: his mother is more bad ass

Masood saying Family! was funny Peggy would be proud

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I never realized who Aidan was till my dad told me tonight that he was the lead actor in Sleeping with the enemy with Julia Roberts.

fin12 wrote: »
    I never realized who Aidan was till my dad told me tonight that he was the lead actor in Sleeping with the enemy with Julia Roberts.

And hasn't Mr. Bergin came along way :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And hasn't Mr. Bergin came along way :p

Did he make any other films after that? I love Sleeping with the enemy.

Robin Hood was a big one for him

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000920/

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

fin12 wrote:

And more famously, the brother of Dick from Glenroe :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

fin12 wrote:

He popped up in one I watched lately,we steal the old way,I think it was called

• Advertisement

We’ll find out who took the money tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

Having only come back to EastEnders recently after not watching it for a few years why would Sharon take the money on Phil or is she saying it to protect Ben?

I know about Phil's drinking but, as I recall, she was a part of pushing him towards the transplant he initially refused. Also, I'm aware of the baby thing with Denise but I thought she was supposed to have gotten her head around that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I think they are making this up as they go along . Its so disjointed and stupid now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I don't think Sharon took the money.

I think it is Sharon or Jay
    Riddle101 wrote: »
    I think it's Sharon. Might gut feeling is telling me it's her.

So on the money, as Sharon has the money :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

oh yeah, Blimey imagine that. i remember watching that film

I wouldnt have guessed one little inkling that it could have been Sharon ... but yeah its plausible I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭maurv2

Robin Hood was a big one for him

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000920/

and he also played Saint Patrick :)

Thursday night when aiden had mick in the chair in the garage and he was talking to him he seemed to be starting going into Cornish Pirate mode - ooo arrrrr Jimlad - well at that time I started putting on a pirates voice lol - it raised a laugh from the family anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

That scene in the Arches was laughable; Keanu, Vincent, Billy and Phil on the sidelines watching as Aidan interrogated Mick like some kind of gangster from the Godfather; complete with spotlight.
    Where did that come from?!

I did say weeks ago that I thought Sharon was the culprit but what I DON'T get is why she took it.

I also find it a bit rich that Jay's getting all upset over Abi when he basically ignored the fact she was on her deathbed; going drinking in the Vic and hitting on Whitney. Why be upset now?

I hate when soaps forget about storylines they were starting.
    For example, weren't they trying to insinuate a year or two ago that Denise had a drink problem?
    But what became of that?

Advertisement