Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

I got news I didn't want to hear yesterday. Could be worse!

Feeling happier about it today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bainneban

my dog wagging her tail or bringing me her tennis ball the minute I get home from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭acai berry

My cat rolling on the floor with glee, when I get up in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Cooking.
    I've a load of onions to use up so French onion soup it is. Drool!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

It's Friday.

I'm cutting down on the crap and once a week for my commute home I treat myself to a chocolate bar.

Today is that day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Th, when I closed my long-held bank account with one of the big ones, I was able to say why I was forced to close it.

The happy happy holiday group waiting at the same bus stop as I was, didn't get the bus!

That level of excitement and happy chatter would have been far too much for me today.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Bainneban wrote: »
    my dog wagging her tail or bringing me her tennis ball the minute I get home from work.

Mine opens his eyes as if to go "oh you"...!

As I was driving along this afternoon listening to 98FM, I heard them say, "If you see strange people riding the Dart tomorrow, don't be alarmed it's only ....". For a moment, I thought the next words out of his mouth were going to be "...the AH Celebration Day revellers!" But No! it was something else, some sports group.

LOL! The relief! I had to laugh. :pac: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Another Tea & Danish on the train - yum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Getting out for a much needed walk to clear my head, enjoying the surroundings and being reminded how much I love this place. I am living here 23 years now, longer than I lived anywhere else and remember how tough it seemed at the beginning with a baby and though only 30 minutes from home it felt a million miles away.
    Hard to describe but it is like feeling connected or something :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Discovering the slow motion feature on the iPhone. Endless possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Meg this evening at the cinema. It was very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

I had the best birthday ever today. Had to wait 45 years for it, but I finally know who and what are most important to me. Goodnight everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I had the best birthday ever today. Had to wait 45 years for it, but I finally know who and what are most important to me. Goodnight everyone.

Hallelujah brother! :) Happy birthday

Hallelujah brother! :) Happy birthday

TH - getting the warm n fuzzies reading ilovethe bonesofyou's screen name as it's one of the long departed mammy's favourite sayings!

Thank you sir!

TH - getting the warm n fuzzies reading ilovethe bonesofyou's screen name as it's one of the long departed mammy's favourite sayings!

Glad to be of service PlaneSpeeking! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

socks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH it's rainy : I have a good book to finish today, and things to watch on Netflix and Youtube, and it's watering my new plantings.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TH it's rainy :

This!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

finding a warm egg in the snug, secret place the hens have chosen as their nest... |I think they are sleeping with their legs crossed so they can lay there|

seeking the hens and watching them pecking around contentedly.. then running to me as I scatter the porridge oats I always take with me...sweet simplicity are hens.. I had one once who decided to nest in an outbuildindg and if the door was closed she would climb the wall to get in at the window.. she hatched chicks in there too..

• Advertisement

It's Saturday and the premier league is back hurrah! Plus my team won last night.
    P.S it's okay Ted, I have respect my Liverpool supporting brethren...the sane ones anyways :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's Saturday and the premier league is back hurrah! Plus my team won last night.
    P.S it's okay Ted, I have respect my Liverpool supporting brethren...the sane ones anyways :D

Cant believe you're one of them........We're no onger brother bones :'(

Kidding :D :pac:

Lol am an Everton fan - the enemy of my enemy etc!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I thought I was going to have to dust off the ignore button.

TH i don't have to start using it.

:D

& also was out for a run in the rain, it was lovely.

My condolences.. :D all joking aside, it should be an interesting season for Everton. Silva has definitely been backed in the transfer market anyways.

My condolences.. :D all joking aside, it should be an interesting season for Everton. Silva has definitely been backed in the transfer market anyways.

Yeah am going with cautiously optimistic!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting in the garden, about to have my coffee, when.."looks like I timed it right"...a neighbour walks round the back. A couple more scoops into the coffee filter, add more water, and a genial coffee break follows with a nice catch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

It's after 1pm and all I've done so far today is read and drink tea and coffee.

I had plans to be somewhat productive today but I've decided to ignore them.

Attending a funeral of someone who had lived a long, productive life before succumbing to a prolonged illness. He is at peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Alibi is back, bringing with it, my weekly infusion of Ioan Gruffudd! ;):D

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement