Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Colser wrote: »
    Not too far..but I'm watching the match right now and it's reminding me of where I'm going 😂

Reminds me...2 places on earth I will never go.. Turkey & Liverpool :D

TH that Pep got sent to the stands...and that it's squeaky bum time for Ted & Witchie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

TH that Pep got sent to the stands...and that it's squeaky bum time for Ted & Witchie ;)

But that accent Jack..ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

But that accent Jack..ðŸ˜

That's a reason not to go....sounds like a squirrel on helium hocking up a lung :p

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

nermal15 wrote: »
    I finally went to one of those Coinstar machines in Tesco with my money box. I got 100 quid back! It's like free money!

oh I love doing this with the boy.
    half of the fun is guessing how much is in it.
    watching the numbers go up & seeing who will win:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

That's a reason not to go....sounds like a squirrel on helium hocking up a lung :p

Eh up luv?
    How's it going boiii?

A match made in heaven ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,985 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Myself and a friend decided to book a night away because we deserve it ..well it has just been booked and it's now 3 nights away and we're going by plane..bring it on.ðŸ˜

The locals better watch out colser and co are on the loose :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mo Salah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Keep your hands off my derriere.

It is slightly more relaxed & not clenched as much now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Keep your hands off my derriere.

It is slightly more relaxed & not clenched as much now.

I'd imagine it's a lot more relaxed now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,985 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Firmino :D I love his celebrations :D

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'd imagine it's a lot more relaxed now

Just slightly.

:D

Firmino :D I love his celebrations :D

Doing the bus driver.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Doing the bus driver.

He put his hands over his mouth and was acting shocked when he scored :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

madmaggie wrote: »
    I ordered clothes online, and of course I know what is ordered, I still get excited at getting a parcel in the post.
    I have a love/hate relationship with ordering things from China-I hate how it takes so long for them to come but on the plus side, it takes so long that I've forgot what I ordered so it's like getting a present :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I have a love/hate relationship with ordering things from China-I hate how it takes so long for them to come but on the plus side, it takes so long that I've forgot what I ordered so it's like getting a present :pac:

I ordered two Bangles off Amazon, and they are being dispatched separately. So I pay once and get two surprise presents in a week when I've forgotten I ordered them! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

<3 Jurgen Klopp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I meant to post yesterday I finally had a Shower yesterday after 2 days attempting to.

Salt & Vinegar Crisps Sambo.

Coming home from long day and taking off Office clothes and putting on warm cosy clothes and taking off Shoes in exchange for lovely comfy Slippers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grinning like a lunatic here.. Checked my email ( 6 am ) and a post from the manager of the supermarket after getting my long shopping list..

"Consider it done."

I like his style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The symphony of bird song everywhere this morning. Really cheering.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I just came here to post the exact same thing. Blackcaps, tits and blackbirds belting their little hearts out as I type. :)

• Advertisement

Someone's phone rang while our lecturer was explaining lambda expressions and he just stops and starts bobbing his head along to the music :D.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Someone's phone rang while our lecturer was explaining lambda expressions and he just stops and starts bobbing his head along to the music :D.

Wasn't that a cheap Russian/Easter European car, back in the day?

New Home wrote: »
    Wasn't that a cheap Russian/Easter European car, back in the day?

It is indeed homeo

1962-Oldsmobile-Super-88.jpg

To be honest I haven't a clue what they do or why they put them in Java 8 :s.

I was thinking more along the lines of these. ;)

1200px-Lada_Samara_1500_1993_(15799320486).jpg

lada1a.jpge81b140708ee40d38f43bfe36769e276Original.jpgaf826100-33fe-47ca-9a6a-f4978a68f88dOriginal.jpg

Hhaha ^^^^ that looks more like it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My sister got me a wrap for lunch while she was on her lunch break. She's such a star.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

My company have moved us office, while our building gets refurbed. Its the other end of town, which means I'm suffering the most FWP of them all ... finding a new barber.
    Walked into one last Friday to book an appt for today, guy didn't have great English, but I learned he the guy that does walk ins or you can book him if you want.
    Thought nothing of it, then got nervous when he started cutting today.

Turned out to be the best cut I've had in years!!
    Though I could have done without hearing "close your eyes and open your mouth" ... it was a hot towel, followed by some mouthwash drop, some aftershave, head, neck and shoulder massage.
    Stopped short of a reach around.

See you in 5 weeks ya mad Greek bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got a conditional offer to transfer from my current course to a course in the UK :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

TH with my new pom pom hat with a supersized bobble on the top of it.

• Advertisement

Going home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement