Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

The dog barked earlier for reasons unknown. Thank goodness, it allowed me to head outside in a panic
    to drop some eggs
    ! little guy is 10 but still lives in a world of magic...

Good doggy saved the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

My Easter egg:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Match day! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Match day! :)

No, that was yesterday... SUAF !!

Going home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Match day!

Me nerves are in bits already.

Is it too early to head into the stadium? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Me nerves are in bits already.

Is it too early to head into the stadium? :D

Leaving shortly. Few pints beforehand to settle the nerves!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Listening to the wind and rain beating off the windows when you're inside relaxing on the couch ,love these lazy afternoons.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Colser wrote: »
    Listening to the wind and rain beating off the windows when you're inside relaxing on the couch ,love these lazy afternoons.

Getting ready to batten down the proverbial hatches and anchor the cats..seeing the forecast for tonight. safe and snug..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Colser wrote: »

Especially with a pint of ale/lager in hand and some nice music playing :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the smell of the inside of a bag of cadbury mini eggs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching people push a pull door.

Harsh to laugh, but still funny.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Especially with a pint of ale/lager cuppa in hand and some nice music playing :D.

FYP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching three generations of the family around the dinner table and enjoying the laughs shared by all. And not having to cook for such a gang.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

That was YOU the other day ? ;)

Graces7 wrote:
    That was YOU the other day ?

I have been guilty, but not recently.
    When I see it happen, makes me feel less of an idiot when I do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I can't comment and certainly not laugh, as Mrs. S is bound to pull for push and push for pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭irishrebe

Living in a flat with a Nespresso machine and Aerocino for the first time and am obsessed with it. I know everyone else discovered them in about 2010 but I'm late to the party so still experimenting with all sorts of different capsules, milks and so on. The downside is I drink ten times more coffee than I used to, so I will need to ration it a bit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    FYP.

As long as its Barry's tea and not your trade mark sock tea homeo :3

As long as its Barry's tea and not your trade mark sock tea homeo :3

Is there a difference in taste?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I can't comment and certainly not laugh, as Mrs. S is bound to pull for push and push for pull.

It happens to the best of us.

ee364feb2af6a85b056db17d4ffab1de--far-side-cartoons-far-side-comics.jpg

• Advertisement

I do it to make myself look "normal" & not my usual superior IQ.

Maybe so does everyone else.

New Home wrote:
    Maybe so does everyone else.

Is this like shroedinger's cat, we are both equally intelligent & dumb at same time?

I was feeling a bit blue all day today and my friend sent me a video of a kitten and rabbit chasing each other, cheered me right up :D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I was feeling a bit blue all day today and my friend sent me a video of a kitten and rabbit chasing each other, cheered me right up :D:D.

I think you should post it sure, what the heck, we all love a good kitten video so we do ;)

TH my leg'o'lam' turned out lovely, very chuffed with myself, I had it marinated in olive oil and herbs and all from the night before, and had it out at room temp before cooking. I'm like the Father Dick Byrne of lamb roast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Eating ice-cream in bed :pac:

I think you should post it sure, what the heck, we all love a good kitten video so we do ;)

Well ok.....if you insist ;)

:D

Also TH seeing pictures of my nephew and niece :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Spent the night at the bf's last night, had a fab time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Listening to the wee one asleep on the moniter-snoring away to herself! Sounds like a baby elephant :)

• Advertisement

I smile and say, "PUSH will get you anywhere, except through a door marked PULL"

EVen more dangerous are doors that are not automatic ... They stay closed when you crash into them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement