Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

• 11-04-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That’s it, really.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

thats racist

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭TheDavester

bit of?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Omackeral wrote: »
    That’s it, really.

What's he said now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

lawsuit for Omackeral

• Registered Users Posts: 7,758 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Not another Lidl destroyed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What's he said now?

That Louise O’Neill is a great role model for little girls and women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,381 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

True but who else will lead the coming battle against Skynet? Until then we'll just have to tolerate his nonsense.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

jacksie66 wrote: »
    But didn't he save us from Skynet?

But there is no fate than what we make ourselves

Or something along those lines!!

The point is, the future isn’t set yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I agree

• Advertisement

EPAndlee wrote: »
    I agree

Disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

jacksie66 wrote: »
    But didn't he save us from Skynet?
    Nah; that was his old ma, Sarah, when she stormed Miles Bennett Dyson's house.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

technically the vast majority of men are ****.

i know I am anyway, I'm always at it :pac:

**** :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,812 ✭✭✭daheff

blueser wrote: »
    Nah; that was his old ma, Sarah, when she stormed Miles Bennett Dyson's house.

didnt he make hoovers vacuum cleaners???

On a serious note, coming out with sh&t like this is irresponsible from a so-called human rights activist. How are companies like Lidl robbing us everyday?! They provide a great service for families in disadvantaged areas especially. He's a twonk. That's my new word for today, twonk.

DXUOfr1WkAARg6K.jpg

And then there's stuff like this, where he can't just answer a question without having a go at the settled community.

DDcdsgFWsAAfI_e.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Lyla Mammoth Crowd

I wasn't familiar with him until now. He seems like a real charmer

I wasn't familiar with him until now. He seems like a real charmer

He's an irresponsible fool. He said the only reason the Belfast rape trial went the way of the defendants was because they're rich and middle class. He has such a chip on his shoulder it's unreal. He can make willy-nilly generalisations about swathes of people, as stated above, but if you mention any bad behaviour by the Travelling community, you're a racist. Funny how every one of his major roles on tv and in film have been him portraying scumbags. Such range!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

He’s a massive wanker with a massive chip on his shoulder.

He’s a typical traveller who thinks he and his ilk are victimised by the rest of the country.

He makes a living by portraying travellers in movies and tv shows. Every character he plays is a scumbag who adds nothing to society. Hmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

He's a nobody that did astonishingly well - the stars aligned for him and I admire what he made with what he had to play with ... but there are no hidden depths to the man.

It would be like me playing the part of a guy doodling on the net when he should be revising for exams to huge accolades.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Not bad whataboutery regarding the bankers and politicians. :)

He's an irresponsible fool. He said the only reason the Belfast rape trial went the way of the defendants was because they're rich and middle class. He has such a chip on his shoulder it's unreal. He can make willy-nilly generalisations about swathes of people, as stated above, but if you mention any bad behaviour by the Travelling community, you're a racist. Funny how every one of his major roles on tv and in film have been him portraying scumbags. Such range!
    Plays the victim card all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Why oh why did enda give them more power....

What a tool....

Alexa who is John Connors.....

John is a traveler with a big dick on his shoulder....

There Alexa said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the box yet he is regarded as a highly revered member of the travelling community.

Not the best representative judging by his tweets. He is only further destroying an already poor image.

Plays the victim card all the time

True.

''I’ve heard from directors and casting agents my politics doesn’t help, not least the Traveller movement which I speak out about.

“People are not picking up the phone. Without blowing my own horn that is the best performance of my career and I haven’t had one offer since.”

''My goal in the New Year is to go to the UK to try and get representation and take it to the next level. Being a Traveller ain’t helping me in the industry. It’s also a class issue.''

Maybe you're just not that good John. Cardboard Gangster played by a cardboard actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

And then there's stuff like this, where he can't just answer a question without having a go at the settled community.

DDcdsgFWsAAfI_e.jpg

Sometimes you have to grateful to twitter for their number of characters limit.

True.

''I’ve heard from directors and casting agents my politics doesn’t help, not least the Traveller movement which I speak out about.

“People are not picking up the phone. Without blowing my own horn that is the best performance of my career and I haven’t had one offer since.”

''My goal in the New Year is to go to the UK to try and get representation and take it to the next level. Being a Traveller ain’t helping me in the industry. It’s also a class issue.''

Maybe you're just not that good John. Cardboard Gangster played by a cardboard actor.

its never his fault, acting the pr!ck doesn't open much doors

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Not bad whataboutery regarding the bankers and politicians. :)

Everyone uses the bankers but to be honest with the last crash we had them by the balls and what did our guberment do... Yes you guessed it gave them all the power back and even sold off nearly all the shares so they can't touch them.

What was stopping them keeping the power and running the banks to serve the Irish public.

We have gone from 1 working family to 2 in order to maybe some day been able to buy but rents are out of control so it's impossible to save.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭mikemac2

He played a crooked developer in that Charlie Haughey series that RTE produced

That was a serious miscasting, he was woeful but then the entire production was pretty bad. Ah Tom Vaughan Lawlor as PJ Mara was good

John Connors is not known for his wide range

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Who better to teach us Travellers are not violent thugs than a traveller who is a violent thug?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement