Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭aroundthehouse

Lovely couple, Emma and John. Are they anything to Blackie do you know?

johnny connors was their uncle, blackie was their father stroke brother...

Blackies daughter julia now works in the post office

BattleCorp wrote: »
    If Michael O'Leary of Ryanair or some other famous non-traveller person called the Gardaí "SCUM" on telly, do you think the media would be staying as quiet about this as they seem to be about Mr. Connors calling the Gardaí "SCUM"?

They would in their hole.

Imagine a guard coming on tv and calling travellers scum (which is what they actually are)

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    He's a mouth and a wanker and has a chip on his shoulder the size of Europe. Always whinging and bloody moaning, he's a complete pain in the arse.

And don't get me started on the praise he heaped on the lads who destroyed and looted that Lidl (the shop that provides decent food at an affordable price to the lower income people he pretends to care about) - I was shouting at the computer screen when I was reading it.

Cardboard Gangsters is a decent film though in fairness.

Cardboard wanker is what he is

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Imagine a guard coming on tv and calling travellers scum (which is what they actually are)

What are your thoughts on travellers with tattoos?

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

You know he had a great chance to do something meaningful and stand as a good representative of the traveling community and try bridge the gap between the public and the community.

But instead he proves to be full of nothing and just rants anti government and Garda nonsense constantly.

Wasted opportunity and hopefully he fades away now.

On the contrary.

If Connors spoke out against criminality and dysfunctionality within his community, the PC media would roast him, the media tribe hate middle Ireland, even the wealthy left have always had a love of rough anti establishment types, helps them deal with their own self loathing of their bourgeois upbringing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

but hes a traveller so you cant say that, its also ok for him to say fcuk on tv...because hes a traveller, basically he can do what he likes, because hes a traveller

While the rest of us pay for their lifestyles.

Either through tax or being robbed.

Cardboard Gangsters was like a very very bad attempt at love hate.

It was awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

He just reinforces the facts about "nomadic folk who like to move about"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

guylikeme wrote: »
    They edited it out on the player.

This crowd have it up and think he's a 'legend' altogether.

https://twitter.com/IrishUnity/status/1040719960467759104

Leg end more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This crowd have it up and think he's a 'legend' altogether.

https://twitter.com/IrishUnity/status/1040719960467759104

Leg end more like.

Bell end I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,453 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

To call all Garda scum, is just uneducated and the mentality of a 14 year-old who knows know better ,
    Why people like this are giving a platform is beyond me,
    How can you take the guy seriously if he making stupid blanket statements like that.
    There are over 13 thousand Garda in Ireland and he is on national tv saying there all scum, Is just an uneducated stupid comment,
     Even worse when he pride's himself on trying to stop stereotypes against travellers ( and rightly so)  but yet he does the same to the Garda ,

To call all Garda scum, is just uneducated and the mentality of a 14 year-old who knows know better ,
    How can you take the guy seriously if he making stupid blanket statements like that.
    There are over 13 thousand Garda in Ireland and he is on national tv saying there all scum, Is just an uneducated stupid comment,
     Even worse when he pride's himself on trying to stop stereotypes against travellers ( and rightly so)  but yet he does the same to the Garda ,

Connors has no problem with traveller practices like bare knuckle fighting etc, he is on record saying its a good way to settle disputes, he has also defended sulky racing.

Connors just doesn't like that anyone else has a critical view of this type of thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Just had a gander at his facebook page there, and it looks like he might be considering running for president when he is 35 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Hmmm talk about delusional

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Just had a gander at his facebook page there, and it looks like he might be considering running for president when he is 35 :pac:
    That really would be some sh1t-show.

We could expect the dosebag to be exposed for the brain dead, bigoted gimp that he is but with our cowardly media, you wouldn’t know.

imagine the lawn of the Aras covered in caravans

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He could do with running full stop. Chubby bollox.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

He didn't call all Gardai scum though

CatFromHue wrote: »

You just cant go on national tv and call any member of the national police force scum, these travellers want it every way, they demand respect etc. but then they go and let themselves down like that, as i said earlier can you imagine the uproar if a garda went on national tv and said that some travellers are scum

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

He only called those Gardaí who were acting lawfully, doing their job in the execution of a High Court Warrant scum.

But that's ok so then, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,453 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

He said all Garda are scum ? I seen the clip today ,was there more to it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

You don't want the Gardai as your enemy.

Hope that car is taxed John.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

You just cant go on national tv and call any member of the national police force scum, these travellers want it every way, they demand respect etc. but then they go and let themselves down like that, as i said earlier can you imagine the uproar if a garda went on national tv and said that some travellers are scum

I agree, it was childish
    BattleCorp wrote: »
    He only called those Gardaí who were acting lawfully, doing their job in the execution of a High Court Warrant scum.

But that's ok so then, isn't it?

No, but is different than calling all Gardai scum

The clip I saw he only referred to the Gardai at the eviction.

That really would be some sh1t-show.

We could expect the dosebag to be exposed for the brain dead, bigoted gimp that he is but with our cowardly media, you wouldn’t know.

Would be a case of very favourable media coverage but complete flop at the polls when public has its say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

jacksie66 wrote: »
    But didn't he save us from Skynet?

The T-1000 really fluffed up the timeline on that trip back, "Hide him in a halting site".

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

imagine the lawn of the Aras covered in caravans

I think he's only about 28. I was amazed that I was about the same age as him.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Id rather see higgins wheeled out as president aged 110 than that prick in the aras.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I think he's only about 28. I was amazed that I was about the same age as him.

So was I, He looks at least late 30's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

He also said that the Gardai were working with ex Loyalist paramilitaries. As far as I know he's not back up this statement with anything resembling proof.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,118 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

How will he know when he's 35?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement