Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭bladespin

IIRC Dirt 4 has a more in-depth career mode, and has more "casual"-friendly physics.

It's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭Doge

Dirt 4 has no VR mode though.

If you like your realism Dirt Rally is still the one to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Man, for like the last 8 months I always think when they do a big sale like this that the Last of Us Left Behind DLC on Ps3 will get discounted, but it seems to never happen.

If you have a PS4 then copies of Last of Us Remastered also have the Left Behind DLC, you'll find a copy of it on adverts cheap enough and could sell it on when you're done with it too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭nedd

If you have a PS4 then copies of Last of Us Remastered also have the Left Behind DLC, you'll find a copy of it on adverts cheap enough and could sell it on when you're done with it too

While the DLC is good, it is very short. But a must play before TLoU 2 comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I don't have a PS4.

I'm in no mad rush to play it, so it made sense to wait and just pick it up when it goes on sale.

But it's been nearly a year now. It feels like if something doesn't go on sale at least once a year, it never will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

But it's been nearly a year now. It feels like if something doesn't go on sale at least once a year, it never will.

It was on sale in March and in December before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭chonix

PS4 Fifa 18 20€ at Smyths (few left in Drogheda)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Might bite at rocket league. The price is right and it looks like a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Rocket league is a bit of craic alright!

• Advertisement

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Rocket league is a bit of craic alright!

Best game that came free on PS Plus by a mile, especially since it was new when on PS Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

How simple is this? Just need to set up an Indonesia PS account abd download the game from that? Can you play on main account/online? Can you use a revolut card or do you need gift cards?

scottigael wrote: »
    How simple is this? Just need to set up an Indonesia PS account abd download the game from that? Can you play on main account/online? Can you use a revolut card or do you need gift cards?

Fairly easy to set up. The link I provided should answer all your questions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

12 months Plus and 3 months Netflix, €60 until September 7th

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUB12MNTFX

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

PS+ list for September is out, it's not too shabby!

Destiny 2 (PS4)
    God of War 3: Remastered (PS4)
    Knowledge is Power (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
    Here They Lie (PS Plus Bonus – PS VR required)
    Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (PS3 + PS4/PS Vita)
    QUBE Director’s Cut (PS3 + PS4)
    Foul Play (PS Vita + PS4)
    Sparkle 2 (PS Vita)

You can get Destiny 2 right now.
    https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0002-CUSA06172_00-DESTINYTHEGAME02

Destiny 2 DLC reduced, guessing it's a result of it being free on PsPlus and Forsaken being released next week

Expansion Pass down to €17.99
    Expansion I Curse of Osiris down to €9.99
    Expansion II: Warmind down to €9.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Has anyone who's bought games off the Indonesian PSN tell me if the X and O buttons are reversed? I know on Asian consoles O is confirm and X is to go back but I don't know if that counts for games purchased in an Asian store.

correction wrote: »
    Has anyone who's bought games off the Indonesian PSN tell me if the X and O buttons are reversed? I know on Asian consoles O is confirm and X is to go back but I don't know if that counts for games purchased in an Asian store.

Yeah for Indonesia games, X is cancel and O is to confirm. Saw it with Detroit Become Human. I think it's only the menu that is changed as I got Knack 2 on Indonesia PSN and menus had X to cancel and O to confirm while in the game X was to jump and O to punch. You can usually change button layout anyway but I got used to it .

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Detroit become human 40 in Smyths at the moment, cex giving 35 cash for it when you're finished

correction wrote: »

X and O are reversed in-game for Horizon Zero Dawn anyway. It takes a little bit to get used to but for the bargain price it's worth it :).

• Advertisement

There is currently offer on Indonesia store where if you preorder 2 games between the 29th August and 4th of August you get 15% off voucher sometime in September. Very tempted to get Spider-Man deluxe edition but not sure if any of the preorder bonuses are tied to purchasing account. life is Strange 2 also works out at €23 which is cheaper than Irish store. Also you can use revolut to pay instead of buying psn cards

• Bloodborne $6.99 (~€6) on the US PSN store

There is currently offer on Indonesia store where if you preorder 2 games between the 29th August and 4th of August you get 15% off voucher sometime in September. Very tempted to get Spider-Man deluxe edition but not sure if any of the preorder bonuses are tied to purchasing account. life is Strange 2 also works out at €23 which is cheaper than Irish store. Also you can use revolut to pay instead of buying psn cards

Is that you Buba :)? I'm guessing you're on HUKD anyway?

Is that you Buba :)? I'm guessing you're on HUKD anyway?

Nope I’m not Buba but yeah on hukd , that’s I found out about using revolut

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Hi folks, I just bought a 15 month subscription from CD Keys but when I went to redeem it says it isn't available in my region. I foolishly just presumed the UK one would work...

Anything I can do?

Hi folks, I just bought a 15 month subscription from CD Keys but when I went to redeem it says it isn't available in my region. I foolishly just presumed the UK one would work...

Anything I can do?

Sell it on to someone in the UK?

Anything I can do?

Set up a UK account (any valid UK address will do, like a hotel), then activate your PS4 as the primary console for that account. That way your main account can use the PS+ and any games you buy on the UK account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Life is strange before the storm is 6.99e, the deluxe edition is 9.99e.

Is the deluxe edition worth getting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,437 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Life is strange before the storm is 6.99e, the deluxe edition is 9.99e.

Is the deluxe edition worth getting?

Yupp as you the farewell episode which is a prequel to LIS 1, it's a must if you like the first game.

Advertisement