Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Go to bed you’re drunk

Irony is he'll be back later either aftertiming prices pre race or aftertiming winners post race

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

antietam wrote: »
    Its likes children that bookies love total Idiots. this is what is wrong with understanding total morons. Clowns never win that's why layers love you and make so much money based on stock market reports.

Glug.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Gowran the first decent NH meet of the new season, Friday sees a listed mares hurdle with Glens Melody entered, Saturday has Felix Desjy in a maiden hurdle was decent in bumpers last season travelling powerfully through the race at Cheltenham before weakening in the straight, and the Pwc grade 2 chase features entries from last years Ryanair winner balko des flos who will likely face race fit rivals and might be worth taking on fto though I’d be waiting for declarations before deciding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Gowran Acca today

1.55 Panther Soul
    2.30 Jack Dillinger
    3.40 Goodthynetara
    4.50 Padraic O Conaire

SO HAPPY TO HAVE THE PROPER RACING BACK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Proper Novice Chase in Galway today. Voix De Reve thumped Minds Eye. Looks very good on decent ground going from the front..

• Advertisement

Hands and Heels and strung out like the washing I think worth keeping a close eye on next run to see how he progresses

What are we thinking for Samcro 2019?
    Champion Hurdle? Will he go chasing?
    I wouldn't agree with the narrative out there that there is CH waiting for him to just take if the O'Leary's want it
    His win at the cotswolds last time out gets less impressive each time you watch it, and MOL is on record as saying he wants to get Samcro over a "proper obstacle" sooner or later

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

What are we thinking for Samcro 2019?
    Champion Hurdle? Will he go chasing?

Ordinarily he'd be a cert to go chasing given the aims of Gigginstown but given they haven't made a definite decision, other than he'll re-appear at Down Royal in 3 weeks, the CH must be seriously tempting them. Elliott quoted in yesterday's RP that if he'd stood up and won at Punchestown they would definitely be going for CH.

If they were thinking CH before Punchestown it must be more likely they'd stick to that route now.

What race will le richebourg be aimed at this year? Looked very impressive over fences last day

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Don Poli has an entry at Punchestown next Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭supremenovice

kfallon wrote: »
    Don Poli has an entry at Punchestown next Wednesday

A nearly horse. Promised much after his RSA win but didn't fulfill it. No way he comes back better than ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Surprised he’s still around

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

If they can campaign him right and get 10lbs off his back, he's a decent National prospect. Slow as a boat and goes forever.

Is Jezki retired?

Ruby back in action tomorrow

Kilbricken Storm has an entry in the novice chase at Cheltenham Friday. Imagine soft ground needed for him so not sure he will run

Unbeaten We have a Dream in on Saturday Cheltenham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

BumperD wrote: »
    Unbeaten We have a Dream in on Saturday Cheltenham

Was he not beaten a bunch of times in France?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Jury duty won in the states recently

kiers47 wrote: »
    Was he not beaten a bunch of times in France?

Yes he was, I was referring to his UK career, rarely if ever does anyone ever post here regarding French juvenile races

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Yes he was, I was referring to his UK career, rarely if ever does anyone ever post here regarding French juvenile races

Fair enough. He did seem a likeable type. All be it last year's juveniles looked particularly bad to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

You need to follow the French juvenile forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Not sure why the above isnt a link but maybe copy and paste to your url

Diakali, former WP Mullins inmate runs in a novice chase at Cheltenham tomorrow under new ownership

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭maximo31

One I liked the look of 1st time out this season was Pym for Nicky Henderson. Thought he won very well. Henderson and Nicko seemed very pleased on the day too. This was the same race Altior won in 2015. If I recall they were saying the horse had some problems which have been ironed out. Currently available at 33/1 for the Supreme. Don’t think its priced up for anything else…..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭maximo31

Diakali, former WP Mullins inmate runs in a novice chase at Cheltenham tomorrow under new ownership
    Handed to him on a plate there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

maximo31 wrote: »
    One I liked the look of 1st time out this season was Pym for Nicky Henderson. Thought he won very well. Henderson and Nicko seemed very pleased on the day too. This was the same race Altior won in 2015. If I recall they were saying the horse had some problems which have been ironed out. Currently available at 33/1 for the Supreme. Don’t think its priced up for anything else…..

I had a small bet in the Ballymore before that race so he is priced for that. They will likely go the Altior and Supreme route seeing Nicky seems to love Pym.

• Advertisement

maximo31 wrote: »
    Handed to him on a plate there!!

Went off a huge price was 5/4 yesterday.

I did not back it.

Advertisement