Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Odd Newspaper headlines

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

6dfe8a9c5da4f63eca8f4fe753391c1f--newspaper-headlines-funny-headlines.jpg

The NT News is pure gold. Have kept an eye on it ever since spotting a memorable front page while in Darwin myself a few years ago. Seems at least some types of prostitution are legal there, but some of the local 'working girls' weren't getting the bonanza they expected when an American Navy ship docked, because the sailors were getting it for free from some of the locals instead. So, the paper ran with the front page headline:
    'Hookers say Darwin girls too easy'.

I don't know how to embed pics in a post here, but for anybody who does know....do a Google image search just for 'NT News' and post some of the better ones here? You'll have lots to choose from......!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Don’t know how to embed on phone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Collie D wrote: »
    Don’t know how to embed on phone

Or remember to attach files either it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

The classic:

headless.jpg?w968h681

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

DZHzx3tVAAEMuVC.jpg

I've figured it out.....