Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

HOUSING%20PROTEST%204SH.jpg

Give her a break, the poor dote was born with two left hands.
    She's missed a trick - could be getting an extra disability payment for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,179 ✭✭✭✭ted1

topper75 wrote: »
    I don't know how the guberment could do their jobs more 'right'.

DpKwuTuX4AEjr3w.jpg

To earn thst you’d need a salary of over 80k and turn up for 40 hours a week.

You’d also still have to pay for Doctors visits and medicine among other items

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

2smiggy wrote: »
    don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed to be honest.

Nope, The shed was broken into, and the tools were stolen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭MFPM

Why does this warrant a thread, is there to be a thread on every person who commits a misdemeanor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Penny’s don’t use tags Brown Thomas do she may be stupid but she’s not that stupid.

She also has less class than horse****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

gmisk wrote: »
    You honestly think they are going to lock her up?
    38 previous offences..... Probation..... Ffs

"M'lud, my client has 7, er, 8 children to look after and is barely able to survive on the paltry 50 grand the government gives her"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

He only has to open his zip and shes pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sdraobs

fake news. there isnt a penneys in tallaght afaik

MFPM wrote: »
    Why does this warrant a thread, is there to be a thread on every person who commits a misdemeanor?

Only the ones that loudly complain that the government (i.e us taxpayers) only pay them the equivalent of a €70,000 salary for sitting on their arses, and then waste more of our money on "free" legal aid when they steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

A pillar of her community.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

I spot a troll!!

I hope you aren't serious :confused:

• topper75 wrote: »
    I don't know how the guberment could do their jobs more 'right'.

DpKwuTuX4AEjr3w.jpg

The fact that she posted this on social media spakes volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Bet some of Yiz would still Roger her though

21/25

jjmcclure wrote: »
    I spot a troll!!

I hope you aren't serious :confused:

Care to answer the questions posed?

uch wrote: »

By the way they're going, I'd say her husbands arse would always be in the way.

Is your whole strategy to poss inane gibberish to get people angry while hovering over the report post link when you bate posters.

Every single one of your posts I have seen are total garbage at best but I really think this is a very obvious case of baiting.

WOULD YOU LIVE NEXT TO A HALTING SITE?

Charming. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,687 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Zero respect for law and order considering the shameful record of convictions amassed.

Regrettably it's not the first time we've seen such stats from her community.

Is she currently banned from driving?

When was her last driving offence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ Trinity Nutritious Architect

This post has been deleted.

Is your whole strategy to poss inane gibberish to get people angry while hovering over the report post link when you bate posters.

Every single one of your posts I have seen are total garbage at best but I really think this is a very obvious case of baiting.

WHO YOU LIVE NEXT TO A HALTING SITE?

Indeed, now after that little attempt at evasion, care to answer the questions?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

sdraobs wrote: »
    fake news. there isnt a penneys in tallaght afaik

Maybe she travelled to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Because the offense wasn't commited in a vacuum. It was commited in a very definite context whereby the state and by extension the Irish public was charged with inaction and neglect. Our bona fides as caring people were questioned.

It stinks. The Casey statements are highlighting this and it is clear people have had enough.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Zero respect for law and order considering the shameful record of convictions amassed.

Regrettably it's not the first time we've seen such stats from her community.

Is she currently banned from driving?

When was her last driving offence?

No one in the settled community is guilty of the above, it's ALL the preserve of 'her community'?

Indeed, now after that little attempt at evasion, care to answer the questions?

You did not ask me any questions.:rolleyes:

Trolling and bating and it's most obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭BobMc

No custodial sentence till you reach 3 digits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

gawk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭jay0109

The Irish Times is fact becoming a comic...."homeless campaigner" :D:D:D

Homeless campaigner on 12-month probation bond
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/homeless-campaigner-on-12-month-probation-bond-1.3668122

topper75 wrote: »
    Because the offense wasn't commited in a vacuum. It was commited in a very definite context whereby the state and by extension the Irish public was charged with inaction and neglect. Our bona fides as caring people were questioned.

It stinks. The Casey statements are highlighting this and it is clear people have had enough.
    Because the offense wasn't commited in a vacuum.

With all due respect no offence is committed in a vaccuum.
    It was commited in a very definite context whereby the state and by extension the Irish public was charged with inaction and neglect.

Indeed and the charge was spot on and irrelevant to the misdemeanor she was in court for. If you're suggesting that misdemeanors such as shop lifting or handling stolen good for example was a reason not to house people, there'd be alot of evictions going on.
    Our bona fides as caring people were questioned.

The state/government not you - don't be so narcissistic.
    The Casey statements are highlighting this and it is clear people have had enough.

The Casey statements are no such thing they are an attempt by a failing presidential candidate to win a bit of support. The buffoon hadn't the courtesy to even speak to the people in Tipperary he condemned, typical coward.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭vonlars

No one in the settled community is guilty of the above, it's ALL the preserve of 'her community'?

You're on a roll today MFPM.

Do you not find it ironic that a woman who bleeds the state of €50k a year while standing on a street screeching that they are 'robbing' her goes and robs a shop? Do you see the hypocrisy?

• Advertisement

You did not ask me any questions.:rolleyes:

Trolling and bating and it's most obvious.

The questions were in my post you chose to reply to!!! Not very bright are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement