Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭vonlars

Put on subtitles for this at around 19 seconds. It's worth it I promise.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Just listened to newstalk 5 bell news.

Not a dickie bird about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

van_beano wrote: »
    There's winter a-coming, and it's coming fast.

Lol

“Winters comin, de ye hear me, winters comin”

Found out and exposed...delighted for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

No article from TheJournal.ie on it either - Every other major Irish news source has posted a story on this now.

Given the narrative they try to spread that is unsurprising. On the articles about Ms. Cash from this summer when the Garda station incident happened they deleted at least 50% of comments on articles about it including any that questioned her lifestyle or pointed out her posts on Facebook showing her spending 100s-1000s on anything but accomodation in the month leading up to that event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

vonlars wrote: »

Ha ha legendary. Pokemon! All morphy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,214 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

MFPM wrote: »
    So the housing neglect by the state is justified due to a misdemeanor? Are you in favour of every person housed by the state who has ever appeared in court on a misdemeanor be evicted?

Are you excusing thievery? You seem to be.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Brilliant!!! I particularly love the the kids being from Thailand and the Pokemon reference

Housing and 50k a year. What else is it that she'd like to see done to fix dat?

Is dat even broken for her?

Housing and 100k a year keep her happy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

sightband wrote: »
    Lol

“Winters comin, de ye hear me, winters comin”

Found out and exposed...delighted for her.

Lets hope it a Fu*king freezing one and this skank is out in it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

lawred2 wrote: »
    Housing and 50k a year. What else is it that she'd like to see done to fix dat?

Is dat even broken for her?

Housing and 100k a year keep her happy?

Doubtful

She needs her home forever specifically in Tallaght at least

• Advertisement

• sdraobs wrote: »
    fake news. there isnt a penneys in tallaght afaik

Twas In Rathfarnham. Court case was in Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

The subtitles go nuts after around 1:30 trying to decipher what she’s saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Twas In Rathfarnham. Court case was in Tallaght.

The ****ing eejet , we all know the good Pennys is in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

****ing magic!!! Get it right ****ing up yas, apologists for blood-sucking, parasitic, work-shy, thieving leeches everywhere.

Hang your heads in shame anyone who defends this layabout!!

I’m voting for Casey next week. I don’t really give a sh1t who the president is within reason.

He probably won’t win (he might though), but a good turnout voting for him (particularly from his starting position of 2%) will show the media and public figures what the decent, hard working, working classes of Ireland think of special status and recognition being given to a chunk of the population whose vast majority engage in theft, intimidation, tax evasion, animal cruelty, misogyny amongst much more!! And they expect us to pay for that.

Gravelly wrote: »
    The subtitles go nuts after around 1:30 trying to decipher what she’s saying.

She does have quite the way with words

460652.png

She wants to get on with her Pokemons and her normal life knicking sh!t from da bastardin shops who give nuttin to no body

And whores are getting nuttin

Or something

YouTube knows. YouTube knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"I won't shut me mouth"!

7 kids? FFS woman it's your legs you need to shut not your mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

gmisk wrote: »
    Probation...zzz
    She only has 38 previous convictions....

Well she has her annual trip to court sorted for this year.
    300 worth of clothes from penny's? Did she try walk out with a trolley full to the brim?

Ah come on now.
    she has to replace all those school uniforms that the kids had to wear when they slept in the Garda Station.

Speaking of which Penneys are probably lucky that she and her 6 kids didn't just decide to camp there for the night.

I do notice most of the plebs over in the thread lambasting that fine honest speaking Mr Casey aren't over here telling us all how put upon the poor travellers are and how racist we all are.

"Probably the bravest traveller woman in Dublin today" reads the tag at the top of the video.

Maybe should change it to read

"Probably the brassiest necked traveller woman in Dublin today"

Not that brass last long in the environs of travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,853 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    She does have quite the way with words

460652.png

That is surely one of the Peru Two before going blonde!

That is surely one of the Peru Two before going blonde!

That was suggested in the original Margaret Cash thread

Looks quite like Michaella McCollum alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Indeed and the charge was spot on and irrelevant to the misdemeanor she was in court for.

The state/government not you - don't be so narcissistic.

The Casey statements are no such thing they are an attempt by a failing presidential candidate to win a bit of support. The buffoon hadn't the courtesy to even speak to the people in Tipperary he condemned, typical coward.

It was committed by the same person! I don't know how it could be more relevant.

Yes the state is me. The state is me and everyone likes me that pays in. Because what a lot of whingers in this country do not realise is that the state doesn't actually have a brass bean. It has nothing only what we pay in taxes and what it borrows against our future taxes. It is all on our backs. I wish more people were mindful of this - it is a simple fact that should be taught up and down the country in civics classes. There is no magic money bag.

What Casey was condemning was the ludicrous situation around refusal to move into the houses as offered. He called them out, which is something more of our public bodies and indeed individuals should start doing.

I don't support anybody blocking MFPM. Shouting down people is stalinist lefty behaviour. Thought bubbles are unhealthy. I disagree with their opinion but never with their right to express it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

2s16i6e.png
    For those without subtitles on their youtubes.

"....we need to stand up and fight for our rights"... mike drop... "So who's for a nice snakeskin print dress? All sizes available..."

Classy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Mondo from Dublin

She should have been sentenced to at least 7 years jail and her children should be put into foster care so that they at least have the opportunity to become civilized human beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

The Niall Boylan interviews was my favourite

https://twitter.com/niallboylan4fm/status/1047526900242022401?s=21

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Gravelly wrote: »
    Probably suffers from kleptomania
    Is taking anything for it ?

• Is taking anything for it ?

€321

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

van_beano wrote: »
    The Niall Boylan interviews was my favourite

https://twitter.com/niallboylan4fm/status/1047526900242022401?s=21

Sweet lord. “De state is robbin me alive” - this from a woman who gets over €50,000 in state subsidies, free housing, and free legal aid for her frequent crime sprees. Has she any self awareness whatsoever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

So the housing neglect by the state is justified due to a misdemeanor? Are you in favour of every person housed by the state who has ever appeared in court on a misdemeanor be evicted?

Are you even considered for housing with previous convictions. I don't think you are by law

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Why am i not in the least bit surprised about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement