Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handicap Plots NH

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    See link for his entries. Ex patriot is smashing wee horse, It would be great to seem him get a big win at Cheltenham.

https://www.irishracing.com/horse?name=Ex-Patriot&prt=530463

Ex Patriot was one i expected a huge win from last year. He'd need to be a big price but he definitely has scope for big handicap win

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Wondering if he’ll go Close Brothers or Grand Annual

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

aidankkk wrote: »
    Ex Patriot was one i expected a huge win from last year. He'd need to be a big price but he definitely has scope for big handicap win

Backed him last year he won’t carry my cash again

Slattsy wrote: »
    I've fancied The Storyteller for this all year. But there's no chance he turns up here now. And Uradel looks the obvious one now....his last run.....

Same as. Absolutely raging when I saw the mark they gave him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

TheTorment wrote: »

The mark is a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

TheTorment wrote: »

Load of bollox!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

stretchaq wrote: »
    running off his irish mark in the ultima it will be hard to leave him at home

Hound

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Motivator

Not sure if it’s a plot or not but I really fancy Early Doors for Joseph O’Brien. I put it up at Christmas to be placed and be duly obliged finishing second. He stayed on well behind Apples Jade at Christmas although to be fair he finished a good way back.

He’s been given a rating of 145 and will carry 10-11 for the Coral Cup or 11-10 for the Martin Pipe. He was 3rd behind Blow By Blow last year in that race and I think he’s a wicked good horse, Joseph thought he’d be a Grade 1 horse and the fact he’s only 6 he still has time on his side. Some nice double figure prices around for him for both races. Keep this horse on your side.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Chitibello 146 in the county great each way shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Motivator wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s a plot or not but I really fancy Early Doors for Joseph O’Brien. I put it up at Christmas to be placed and be duly obliged finishing second. He stayed on well behind Apples Jade at Christmas although to be fair he finished a good way back.

He’s been given a rating of 145 and will carry 10-11 for the Coral Cup or 11-10 for the Martin Pipe. He was 3rd behind Blow By Blow last year in that race and I think he’s a wicked good horse, Joseph thought he’d be a Grade 1 horse and the fact he’s only 6 he still has time on his side. Some nice double figure prices around for him for both races. Keep this horse on your side.

Had a go on him and Ballyandy for the coral cup, with Early Doors i like that JOB is playing down his chances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭akelly02

Hound

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

madmoose wrote: »
    Had a go on him and Ballyandy for the coral cup, with Early Doors i like that JOB is playing down his chances

I think ballyandy will run a huge race !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Le Prezian in the Grand Annual looks good! Cruised it last year at a mark of 150, only at a mark of 151 now. 20s looks a solid ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Anyone fancy Walt for the ultima on day one? 16/1 now and after his win the other day I think carrying 10-5 gives him a great chance....

Cartwright is another in the book that is most certainly been kept for the festival or another day. Barely put into it last time in a hot race at Leopardstown where the eventual winner and 5th place horse are favs for the County hurdle, he ran on well from the car park and im almost certain he was just out for a view of the scenery.

Doubt he will get into the County so Martin Pipe it is and hes available at around 16/1 with Bet365. Very confident in this fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Cartwright is another in the book that is most certainly been kept for the festival or another day. Barely put into it last time in a hot race at Leopardstown where the eventual winner and 5th place horse are favs for the County hurdle, he ran on well from the car park and im almost certain he was just out for a view of the scenery.

Doubt he will get into the County so Martin Pipe it is and hes available at around 16/1 with Bet365. Very confident in this fella.
    Think Elliot said he was in good order at home, I'm on ew as well

Think Elliot said he was in good order at home, I'm on ew as well

If you rewatch the race in question you will see how far back he was and finished well under a tame ride to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

I was kinda surprised no-one has mentioned him yet. Surely it's the Martin pipe, was a Stayer on the flat. I füllt expect him to be involved Also.

Have to have a play on Valseur Lido in the Browns Advisory. Currently around 33/1, travelled beautifully last time out to only run out of steam in the closing stages, wasnt beaten all that far by the classy Rathvinden, and with a handicap mark of around 146 he wouldnt have to be at his best to have a big say in this race.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Word from HDB is that A Plus Tard is his best chance of the week in the close bros
    Would have thought Honeysuckle myself

• Advertisement

What are the Skeltons aiming C'hitibello at? I find for a horse so consistent that his form has gone to sh1te this season maybe when theyve realised hes not good enough for Grade 1 company.

Be interesting to hear some opinions on who they reckon are been lined up for the big handicap races throughout the season.

Some serious serious money down on him today. Into 10s for the County.

What are the Skeltons aiming C'hitibello at? I find for a horse so consistent that his form has gone to sh1te this season maybe when theyve realised hes not good enough for Grade 1 company.

Be interesting to hear some opinions on who they reckon are been lined up for the big handicap races throughout the season.

Some serious serious money down on him today. Into 10s for the County.

Absolute dog gone at the game this 2 year

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Firstly, I wouldn't spot a plot even if guy Fawkes was in my basement.
    Tully East won at festival in 2017, then was a non runner last year. Last 2 runs have been over hurdles and finishing well down field. In betting he is quoted for Grand Annual. Will keep an eye closer to time or until nrnb.

Not where I expected him to go , but the coral cup it is. Be kicking myself if I don't put something on him and with Aidan putting him up I definitely can't let him go without a bet.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

:cool:

Good spot lad!

akelly02 wrote: »
    Absolute dog gone at the game this 2 year

i know a good bit about racing

Advertisement