Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Guardian

• 10-12-2018 10:11am
    Site Banned Posts: 23

This must be the funniest video I have seen in my life:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLXsOO6qXHc

I genuinely couldn't stop laughing at it, probably because of his tone.

IMO they should have this guy reviewing papers on RTÉ...

Literally watch the first 5-6 minutes and I bet you'll be unable to stop laughing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

luckypat wrote: »

Literally watch the first 5-6 minutes and I bet you'll be unable to stop laughing!!

giphy.gif

• Site Banned Posts: 23 luckypat

I think the fact that he over-reacts at the leftist stance is what makes it hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I just laughed for a solid 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Just to be clear. My last post was in no way connected to the op. I didn't watch his video.

I just wanted people to know I was laughing now.

Just to be clear. My last post was in no way connected to the op. I didn't watch his video.

I think you should. It's the most hilarious things I've seen in years, but I think he's right in his opinions.

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

I genuinely agree with the guy's views but his overreaction was beyond amusing.

You bet. Watching a twit in a mask yammering on, might as well consult the local wino for rolling news updates.

But he's right about the looney left Guardian.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I think the fact that he over-reacts at the leftist stance is what makes it hilarious.

Your link doesn’t work.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Your link doesn’t work.

It does.

• Advertisement

The funniest thing about that video is your man's god awful skullet hair. Let it go mate, it's over.

2:50 to 4:30 is the funniest part of the entire video IMO.

If that's the funniest thing you've ever seen OP then you need to broaden your horizons. For example, check out this little tot's reaction to herbal tea...

764c2058edd3fef08b7b923774db4ad5_w200.gif

2:50 to 4:30 is the funniest part of the entire video IMO.

It's you in the video, isn't it? Sort your hair out mate.

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's you in the video, isn't it? Sort your hair out mate.

I just find the bit where he sees the article about the Brexit remainers and goes COMPLETELY over the top absolutely hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,356 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

A yes reading a newspaper to get annoyed and worked up a great pastime. At least he is able to read. It is very funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Yes, the Guardian is disgraceful. People should turn to impartial and reliable publications like the Daily Mail or The Sun. :rolleyes:
    That man is Brexit personified.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I can tell by the balding ponytail and black mask that your man in the video is a reasonable guy

mariaalice wrote: »
    A yes reading a newspaper to get annoyed and worked up a great pastime. At least he is able to read. It is very funny.

I have my doubts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,066 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

New account. Video dump. Seems legit.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I liked the bit that I thought was good, but I didn't like the bit I thought wasn't good. I originally thought the first 5 or 6 minutes were great but I narrowed it down to the bit between 2.53 and 4.28. Then I had a sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nevermind the mask, what the **** is going on with his hair?

Nevermind the mask, what the **** is going on with his hair?

Skull + Mullet = Skullet. Truly inexcusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭cml387

I bet no one saw the monkey walking past at 2:35

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I'm a little confused by the video.. so the cops knew internal affairs was setting them up?

cml387 wrote: »
    I bet no one saw the monkey walking past at 2:35

I couldn't watch this insane drivel if a UFO crashed in the background and Elvis came out of the wreckage riding Shergar.
    I was just waiting for him to start smearing his poo on the walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

youtube.com/watch?v=aLXsOO6qXHc

I genuinely couldn't stop laughing at it, probably because of his tone.

IMO they should have this guy reviewing papers on RTÉ...

Gave you a decent chance OP and watched 4 minutes then i stopped. Didn't laugh once.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Is he on the toilet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

I can imagine this guy getting hammered and messing with the Sword hanging up behind him ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I get the feeling that guy doesn't believe most of what hes saying or arguing against, he's just doing it for a bit of craic.

Advertisement