Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still homeside, work party conundrum kinda sorted itself. Meeting mates at work and then walking to the pub, apparently it’s not that far of a walk! Have yet to sort a lift back home, but I’ll try and deal with that later, surely someone there will be heading back to town :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside in the kitchen having a coffee.. Busy day today, we did a cooked breakfast and baked ham for dinner.. (with cabbage and sprouts) yum.
    I also chopped all my 16 year olds hair off... A 12inch ponytail and then styled it. I'll be murdered by the granny's but she loves it, I kept getting hugs. :D she off out at camóige training showing it off..
    6 baskets of laundry to fold in a few minutes and scrub Elliots phtsio mat,
    Oh, I won the Lotto too lol. Well E8 and 2 x2 lines for the daily millionaire raffle.. Hahahaha better than a slap on the face I suppose :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Going to the kitchen for a bite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Kye Fat Yardstick

Came home this evening to see my boys before going back.
    Missed their little faces too much to be away from them for two whole days.
    13-D3-F7-D2-5948-4-CBA-B130-EFEA382-CDE8-C.jpg

By the look on my darlings face, and the paw over my leg, he felt the same.
    Hello I’m Lexie. I’m 30 and I still wear Winnie the Pooh pjs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trudge trudge..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) feeling somewhat better now and thank you for all the well wishes and hugs :) it was also my Max's 2 year anniversary and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. Cleaned his grave and had a little chat with him then went to visit the grandparents grave and had another chat with them. I always feel better after chatting with them and yes I'm the crazy lady talking to herself in the graveyard :D

Now couchside with the feet up and watching my favourite man :)

Missed their little faces too much to be away from them that face for two whole days.

That face is just too adorable :) give him an extra hug from me :)

• Watching Power on Netflix, anyone watched it, I'm 3 episodes in and it seems ok.. drinking red wine but will stop soon as up at 7am,feel like I've wasted my weekend as did absolutely nothing yesterday, didn't even start the car. Was watching a crap movie earlier with the ex and he asked if the actress was Billie Piper, I said nope,.. You sure Kylan Lively Bowler?.. Ya Billie has a bigger mouth.. Silence.. You kinda had to be there lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Autosport wrote: »
    That face is just too adorable :) give him an extra hug from me :)

And one from me!

Homeside. Did expenses and planing on making soup. Wow - my life is so exciting.

Had an argument with my mum today. Probably the first time in ten years. Bit sad. Not looking forward to my entirely German, nobody to talk with, work tomorrow.

Missed their little faces too much to be away from them for two whole days.

Ooh cutie!!

Your dog that is!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And one from me!

Homeside. Did expenses and planing on making soup. Wow - my life is so exciting.

Had an argument with my mum today. Probably the first time in ten years. Bit sad. Not looking forward to my entirely German, nobody to talk with, work tomorrow.

*Bear hug*

Any jellies from yesterday left?

*Bear hug*

Any jellies from yesterday left?

Only yellow ones. But they're all yours.. after another bear hug..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Evening all :) feeling somewhat better now and thank you for all the well wishes and hugs :) it was also my Max's 2 year anniversary and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. Cleaned his grave and had a little chat with him then went to visit the grandparents grave and had another chat with them. I always feel better after chatting with them and yes I'm the crazy lady talking to herself in the graveyard :D

Now couchside with the feet up and watching my favourite man :)

I still haven't figured out who your favourite man is. :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BBFAN wrote: »
    I still haven't figured out who your favourite man is. :D:D

Me obviously 😀

Only yellow ones. But they're all yours.. after another bear hug..:)

As in you want another bear hug before I can have them 🤔?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Watching Power on Netflix, anyone watched it, I'm 3 episodes in and it seems ok..

I’ve watched it and really enjoyed it. And don’t feel bad about having a lazy weekend, we all need that every now and then :)

Shoes, give your baby a hug from me too, he’s gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm happy out because the Cat was comfy why I rolled in this afternoon!

Confy cat.jpg

As in you want another bear hug before I can have them 🀔?

Yes. If you want those sweet, sweet (pffff, yellow) jellies, you better be ready to bear hug for them.

Me obviously 😀

You better change your taste in nightwear dear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do you prefer mine?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Do you prefer mine?

Only 1 point in it dear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Only 1 point in it dear :D

It's the polka dots on mine has me in the lead, isn't it.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's the polka dots on mine has me in the lead, isn't it.

Cork has the lead but not by much :D

Still in the kitchen waiting for wedges too cook
    Yes. If you want those sweet, sweet (pffff, yellow) jellies, you better be ready to bear hug for them.

Fine so !

Bear hug incoming! Target acquired! Fluffy towel Target in sight !

*runs at fluffy towel*

*Bear hug*

😀

• Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I’ve watched it and really enjoyed it. And don’t feel bad about having a lazy weekend, we all need that every now and then :)

Shoes, give your baby a hug from me too, he’s gorgeous!

Will you get glammed up and stop posting here, it's stressing me out.. Have a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Cork has the lead but not by much :D

I'm kinda disappointed you didn't notice my Sport Vlaanderen - Baloise jersey, janey I even washed it,:(

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitcenside , watched DWTS , Sister Wives now , they changed the name from My Four Wives , I wonder why .. :D

I'm kinda disappointed you didn't notice my Sport Vlaanderen - Baloise jersey, janey I even washed it,:(

Never said I didn't notice ;) only that cork has the lead :D but if he brings anymore cats home I'm going to have to rethink things :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Kye Fat Yardstick

I know my Winnie the Pooh jammies is holding everyone else to an abnormally high standard, sorry guys for giving her notions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well Auto if Cookie Monster doesn't win you over...I give up

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement