Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Couchside watching the Oscars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Merseyside. Had a few pints earlier and got a few a few cans take out. Hungry now and flicking through menus, it's brilliant that a lot of places deliver until 5.30am, why they don't do that in Ireland is stupid. Right now I'm having beers, skypin and listening to De La Soul on three separate phones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

united united :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭gussieg

In bed, with a cup of salt water on one side for the tooth that's gone bad and hurting hence awake at this hour again and trusty dog on the other, paws up in the air as she dreams of chasing rabbits over green fields .. I guess..
    Save the countryside before its all bulldozed and concreted over. We don't need 5g.and we do need the trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We don't need 5g.and we do need the trees.
    But we do need 5G :) But do we really need Nutella?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a cupan tae

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm up and feeling crappy but I don't know it it's the remains of yesterday's hangover or if I'm getting some sort of dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Happy Monday!!!

*Throws pillow*

Get out !

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

gussieg wrote: »
    In bed, with a cup of salt water on one side for the tooth that's gone bad and hurting hence awake at this hour again and trusty dog on the other, paws up in the air as she dreams of chasing rabbits over green fields .. I guess..
    Save the countryside before its all bulldozed and concreted over. We don't need 5g.and we do need the trees.

Tell them that in Leitrim. :D
    Kitchen, having tea and brown bread after my porridge.
    Work beckons and I feel a bit lethargic, the Monday blues after a cracking weekend.
    Up up and away though gang, the fcking mortgage still has to be paid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the early train. Its v slow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Stuck in Newbridge urgh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finishing work.. Anxiety struck a while ago. Bus will be tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Off I go to the hamster wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Off to sit for a while with an old friend, who's not at all well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Trying to leave Dublin at the moment but was in a Luas crash. As we approached Suir Road stop, a car broke the lights and the Luas clipped him. Nobody's hurt but I'll probably miss my bus. (It's all about me!) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In my bed. Still drunk. College will not be attended today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Tut Tut :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    In my bed. Still drunk. College will not be attended today.

Bold kitty 😛

Heading for a shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah you're only young once, enjoy it Kitty :)

I'm at the hospital, feeling a bit better today though and hoping they let me home with some oral (heh) antibiotics!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

About to get lunch.

My lung function is 45% but I managed to convince them to let me try oral antibiotics instead of IVs so I have escaped for now! If my bloods are bad I'll be back in for IVs but fingers crossed they're ok! Off home, think I'll have a scone. Shoes, your doggy just has the most adorable face ever!!

Tut Tut :D

I was in no state to drive anyway! :o

Just after a shower, much needed to try and sort me out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside watching a bit of racing, spent the morning pottering in the garden, glorious day out there quite overcast but lovely and mild

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I’m as sick as a small hospital, drink induced.

I says wrote: »

As am I

I says wrote: »
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    As am I

Nah....no sympathy in my dictionary...

AKA

There's none so pure as a reformed wh...:p

Nah....no sympathy in my dictionary...

AKA

There's none so pure as a reformed wh...:p

you big whore ya :D

Succubus_ wrote: »
    you big whore ya :D

Yea I love you too Cleo :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table.....any of ye have kids with the middle child syndrome???..... middle chicken reminds me of Fr. Dougal.....if she sees a red button with a do not press sign on it...you get the picture........tel her no and she hears yes.....tell her tidy up and a bomb goes off....but she makes me laugh out loud so all is forgiven...lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement