Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    NOTE FOR DEJA BOO- Never ever date, go out with or marry a man that can't cook. Furthermore make sure he knows how to cook a variety of dishes to a high spec. The world is still full of macho idiots that have been rared by Mothers who knew no different. Irish women deserve to have great home cooked meals served up to them.

I think I'm in love :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

smurfjed wrote: »
    I had the fun of telling ATC that i cant land right now as my passenger is sleeping, so can we please go and hold somewhere until he wakes up........ never a dull day around here :)

What's ATC?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,072 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »

Calm down Auto. You are just jealous.:D But seriously, I feel so angry at men being pricks about expecting a woman to always cook.:eek:

Someone took my car on Saturday to get it washed but came back with 4 new tyres on it.. I'm sure it'll cost me somehow but I was very happy tbh.

Sprawled across the front of the stove, was in a terrible state yesterday, I made a major mistake doing something and felt absolutely physically sick all night, honestly in a very bad way, it seems to have turned out OK but the anxiety was crazy.. I'll give it a few days before I'll be confident that I'm out of the woods but fingers crossed I got away with it.. Determined not to be complacent about anything in future.

"Someone" came back with 4 new tyres on your car? Can I have a number for this someone? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

BBFAN wrote: »
    What's ATC?

Air Traffic Control

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

NOTE FOR DEJA BOO- Never ever date, go out with or marry a man that can't cook. Furthermore make sure he knows how to cook a variety of dishes to a high spec. The world is still full of macho idiots that have been rared by Mothers who knew no different. Irish women deserve to have great home cooked meals served up to them.

Many years ago when I was young and good looking I went on a date with a fella who brought me back to his house and made a lovely dinner and I was completely turned off because he put slippers on, thought he was a bit of an aul one.

God I wish I married that fella now instead of the prick I did marry. :D:D:D:D

"Someone" came back with 4 new tyres on your car? Can I have a number for this someone? :D:D:D

Lol.. Knowing the particular "someone" you probably already have it. 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

This is probably appropriate for you Duvet, I'm watching a show called ''Back with the Ex'' on netflix, about couples who try reuniting after years apart. Making me nostalgic now, thinking of my exes. I wonder if they ever think of me, maybe with fear in their eyes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Home with a cuppa, faffing about board & the interwebz before snoozeville.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    This is probably appropriate for you Duvet, I'm watching a show called ''Back with the Ex'' on netflix, about couples who try reuniting after years apart. Making me nostalgic now, thinking of my exes. I wonder if they ever think of me, maybe with fear in their eyes :D

Exes are Exes for a fooking reason. Never ever reheat old soup, ever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Autosport wrote: »

I call dibs Autosport! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's ATC?

Air traffic control I'm guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I don't think ^ such a male being exists Grandeeod! :P

....except for the macho modeled-after-Gordo Ramsays-Hell's Kitchen-type (and believe me, that did not end well!) :rolleyes:

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I call dibs Autosport! :D

I think your girls are a bit neglected and deserve some foodie love!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Many years ago when I was young and good looking I went on a date with a fella who brought me back to his house and made a lovely dinner and I was completely turned off because he put slippers on, thought he was a bit of an aul one.

God I wish I married that fella now instead of the prick I did marry. :D:D:D:D

*while no one is looking sephers quickly throws his slippers out the window * :o

:pac: :pac:

*while no one is looking sephers quickly throws his slippers out the window * :o

:pac: :pac:

Why are you throwing your own slippers out the window?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I don't think ^ such a male being exists Grandeeod! :P

....except for the macho modeled-after-Gordo Ramsays-Hell's Kitchen-type (and believe me, that did not end well!) :rolleyes:

I exist. It can happen. I love cooking and when I cook for friends wives, they get one look and I get another. Wonderful and sad altogether.:D

Im definitely going to watch that, it'll probably make me feel even worse... and I'm going on an overnight "trip" at the weekend.. testing the new tyres😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Calm down Auto. You are just jealous.:D But seriously, I feel so angry at men being pricks about expecting a woman to always cook.:eek:

Ah no, not always, only when we are at home together, I don't expect her to cook when we are out.
    Now shht, you'll be giving some of these wimmen fierce bother finding a man at all.

Someone took my car on Saturday to get it washed but came back with 4 new tyres on it.. I'm sure it'll cost me somehow but I was very happy tbh.

Who's this someone hmmmmm :3 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Ah great memories, it’s not you it’s me,I think we should leave things and my worst was shifting her best friend. Ah jaysus I’d be lynched if I met some of me ex’s. Always crash and burned.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch!
    Sounds like a **** night out there, not getting up to look

Sounds the same down here KF, just got home before it started coming down

I says wrote: »
    Ah great memories, it’s not you it’s me,I think we should leave things and my worst was shifting her best friend. Ah jaysus I’d be lynched if I met some of me ex’s. Always crash and burned.

Or the one I heard so many times "I did love you but something changed" or the old chestnut of "you are wonderful but".
    I would be extremely surprised if any of my exes even give me a passing thought. I hear about it happening to other people "my ex got in contact". That amazes me.

I'm in bed.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sounds the same down here KF, just got home before it started coming down

We're inside now Ned so we don't give a gee

kfallon wrote: »
    We're inside now Ned so we don't give a gee

Aye no need to move for next 10 hours or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Rocking chair.

OH got it thinking of the comfort feeding the first. Never really panned out that way.

So I've set up camp on it for the early night shift and currently feeding the second and watching Netflix.

And rocking.

Lying on my bed watching vikings
    Or the one I heard so many times "I did love you but something changed" or the old chestnut of "you are wonderful but".
    I would be extremely surprised if any of my exes even give me a passing thought. I hear about it happening to other people "my ex got in contact". That amazes me.

I'm in bed.

:)

Forget all them exes poly and come away with me ! :3 I'll treat ya real nice :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Back from the local filling station, it's pissing down.
    Its open till 10, or so I thought, but since the end of January they started closing at 9.
    No one told meeee, and apparently there was a sign up for weeks telling us all, never seen it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

.......Forget all them exes poly and come away with me ! :3 I'll treat ya real nice :3

Nooo Perse !

Dont Do It.

at least not 'till he kicks his cat habit. ( Dem cats is nuttin but trouble )

I'm in bed too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement