Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers for wash & blowdry-I convinced myself that I deserved it. Happy Friday!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Went to aldi, is there snow forecast?. People were reefing the shelves out of it..

Now chemist side..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Went to aldi, is there snow forecast?. People were reefing the shelves out of it...

Is all the bread gone? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting chauffeur driven by a lunatic :D

Ok my father and he did teach me to drive but he's driving like a rally driver :D

Heading to Clonmel

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Getting chauffeur driven by a lunatic :D

Ok my father and he did teach me to drive but he's driving like a rally driver :D

Heading to Clonmel

Might aswell drive mad since ye are off to the town of mad :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Went to aldi, is there snow forecast

Thought is was you all right...was getting gravy bones for the girls :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Thought is was you all right...was getting gravy bones for the girls :D

???? Has I a new stalker? Only just got rid of Gifted

Only joking Grem :)

Oranmore aldi is mad all the time don't know about the others.

Only joking Grem :)

Oranmore aldi is mad all the time don't know about the others.

Thought you were well out of your jurisdiction alright, but all for the doggos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to head gymside. Was listening to a Green Day album on the way here, actually forgot how much I like them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Chairside. Working away on stuff I should have done earlier in the week.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    About to head gymside. Was listening to a Green Day album on the way here, actually forgot how much I like them.

Dookie?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Aghhhhhhhh. Take days off or take a chariot to Savannah USA. Decisions decisions decisions.

A Gulfstream?

smurfjed wrote: »
    Aghhhhhhhh. Take days off or take a chariot to Savannah USA. Decisions decisions decisions.

Gonna say off time on this one.

Heading to Eamonn Deacy Park Terryland Galway for Galway United v Bray Wanderers see ye later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch post chicken curry with fried rice. So full. So good. Food coma imminent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Heading to Eamonn Deacy Park Terryland Galway for Galway United v Bray Wanderers see ye later.

It was a nil all draw :D

Trundle grumble to work....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Trundle grumble to work....

A grumble shared is a grumble halved.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Succubus_ wrote: »
    On the couch post chicken curry with fried rice. So full. So good. Food coma imminent.

Decided on a doner kebab and curry chips.....durty......like myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just had an amazing chicken curry, there's advantages to having a chef as a daughter. She's a fantastic chef.

Gonna walk it off with Richo, then a few pints later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting and fancying a Friday night drink but I'm waiting on a call from Mrs S, to collect her from the Dublin bus. Hurry up!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Might aswell drive mad since ye are off to the town of mad :pac:

Don’t tell anyone but you’re right about it being mad :D sometimes it’s nice to see how the crazies live :D

Now home side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , kettle boiled , time to get comfortable for the night and see what's worth watching or reading :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bedside, feeling totally deflated. Just rubbish, fed up, like I'm going nowhere. Anyway, it's Friday, will sleep early, wake up early and it will be Saturday and life will be good again.

Corribside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Corribside

petrol or diesel ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Dookie?.

I was listening to International Superhits, but there’s a few songs from that on it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , kettle boiled , time to get comfortable for the night and see what's worth watching or reading :)

What’s on Mrs? Sitting here watching GoT clips. Don’t have the dedication to watch the whole lot, so spoilering my way through it.

Know the feeling TG1. Tomorrow’s another day! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement