Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) I found you all, can’t hide from me :D

Grandeeod if I had of known you had a free gaff I might have popped in to see you ;):D

I’m now couchside watching my favourite man

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Once upon a time

Way too many folks wanted to be in a story story would have been good too great character development and a durty undertheme but sadly they went with a ****ing reality show so being a classy act I told em all **** off I'm not touching that cesspool for all the TV licence fee money in RTE. And that's why I'm still a sought after TV land fixer and you're all waiting for the reality show tour in dive clubs.

The End?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Back on the bus to home :)

In my favourite pub, first drink since last Sunday, took an antibiotic this morning but none since so hopefully no reaction.. Its so quiet and the music is low but good, home after this as up at 6.45am..would love to stay longer but such is life.. BTW I'm with my ex and the barmaid that always flirts with him is on, she's early 20s he's late 40s, I'm trying to pretend I don't notice but I'm snapping lol. His order is unusual but she always remembers it ffs.. We're in the city so deffo it's not like a little local.. I'll have to sort her out.. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Still bedside. Setting my alarm for 5:30 for the trek back to the real world. Still haven't decided if I'm just beyond tired or if I'm coming down with something. Either way will be in work tomorrow. Mind is racing. Thinking of applying for a job I left a company cos I didn't get a year ago, wondering would I be mad to go back.

All that being said, I'm in a much better place than I was this time a week ago, so #winning and all that....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perse you should be doing something literary and aiming towards being published if you're not already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Contented after a plate of boxty and​ a weekend of indulgence. Health kick is starting next week, I promise! :p

It's such a shame the weekends are so short.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside looking out the window
    Trundling to work feeling very down.. Had some new/different type of panic attack last night and feel very out of sorts.
    Perse, great story, might request one from you yet, if you'd be so kind?.
    Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Kitchen table side mindlessly eating pizza and a much needed glass of wine. My mother greeted me today by telling me she doesn't think she will last much longer. Happy Sunday Rubberlegs and cheers, mother.
    BBFAN wrote: »
    I'm dreading work tomorrow guys,.

Keep the chins up

*Bear Hugs*
    bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Couchside watching deferred coverage of Wexford and Cork on TG4. Calving here too at the moment, but I'm just on tea making duty this year (which suits me just fine)

I'd be the same, I'd rather be on tae duty than sticking my hand up a cow's backside duty :pac: :-p

Persepoly Godmother knew

How about fairying us some pints fairy godmother and forget your makeup :cool::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Contented after a plate of boxty .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bedside , listening to the wind howling through the airvents , while the rain beats off the windows ..

Time to trawl through Netflix :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Tough day. This weekend we've had 12 animals put to sleep and I'm feeling a little bit emotionally drained.

So I'm sitting couch side watching some stuff on YouTube while having tea and a Daim bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Tough day. This weekend we've had 12 animals put to sleep and I'm feeling a little bit emotionally drained.

So I'm sitting couch side watching some stuff on YouTube while having tea and a Daim bar.

That's desperate pawprints and I thought I had troubles. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Aww that's tough going, I know how our little cat is part of the family, if anything happened to her we'd be devastated, so it can't be easy for you comforting people who've just lost a beloved family pet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) I found you all, can’t hide from me :D

Grandeeod if I had of known you had a free gaff I might have popped in to see you ;):D

I’m now couchside watching my favourite man

Hey Auto, its a free gaff until Tuesday week. There's plenty of time.:D PM me.:D
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bedside , listening to the wind howling through the airvents , while the rain beats off the windows ..

Time to trawl through Netflix :)

Im not too far from you Mam and have no wind or rain, but wish I had!

Perse you should be doing something literary and aiming towards being published if you're not already.

Thats very nice of you to say bones. Thank you :)
    I'm not involved in the literary world at all but I do write bits and pieces here and there just for myself.

I am on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Dublin Port for the night. The Gardai at the checkpoint here have the easiest job, I go in and out daily and the only thing I see them checking is their phones while in the hut

Back to reality, home and a little tipsy, cooking chicken breasts for the lunches, god I'd love a break from the mundane jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Aska wrote: »
    Dublin Port for the night. The Gardai at the checkpoint here have the easiest job, I go in and out daily and the only thing I see them checking is their phones while in the hut

They're probably bored out of their minds

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Hey Auto, its a free gaff until Tuesday week. There's plenty of time.:D PM me.:D

Im not too far from you Mam and have no wind or rain, but wish I had!

Lol , crazy isn't it ?
    Often opposite ends of the town will have different weather , a shower on this side bone dry on the other :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

GoneHome wrote:
    They're probably bored out of their minds

Ohh no doubt they are, awful bloody place to be stationed, but they could liven things up abit but checking for tax on the cars and trucks the odd time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Just home....was down in Cork today to bring the dad to the hurling match....feckers from wexford beat us...no complaints though...had a great time with him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the last episode of Resistance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Watching Boy Erased and thinking that gay conversion therapy is the most ridiculous thing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , crazy isn't it ?
    Often opposite ends of the town will have different weather , a shower on this side bone dry on the other :)

Its all good here with beef, mash, peas and gravy! Happy out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Its all good here with beef, mash, peas and gravy! Happy out!

I had that for the breakfast on monday a few times after a happy sunday. :D
    Big bro just gone for pints, I'm at home, sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just in the bed, alarm set for the morning.. two alarming thoughts...

Did someone turn off the immersion before we finished the last thread?

Did someone remember to bring the tea and bikkies to the new thread?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i packed up the kitchen and moved it to this thread.. Not a clue about the immersion though :eek:

Back to reality, home and a little tipsy, cooking chicken breasts for the lunches, god I'd love a break from the mundane jobs.

Come away with me so 😏 :3

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Just in the bed, alarm set for the morning.. two alarming thoughts...

Did someone turn off the immersion before we finished the last thread?

Did someone remember to bring the tea and bikkies to the new thread?

I've got the tae but can't speak for immersion :3

• Advertisement

Come away with me so 😠:3

Be careful what you ask for Sephers.. I could be at yours within 10 mins. 😜

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement