Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

I am home side after spending the morning with the daddy. He kept getting peoples names wrong. I dunno. I'll put that particular worry in the box beside the baby worry box which is next to the career worry box and that lies beside the odds and ends box which is full of just crap.

:p

I was in Avoca where I bought organic veggies and a rose plant, a rose plant!! Mother of God what am I turning in to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home, having a lettuce, tomato and red onion bap for lunch with orange juice to drink.
    I'll have roots sprouting out of me soon if I keep this up, :D.
    We just had a very heavy shower of hailstones here, I thought the patio door was going to break. The dog was whimpering with the noise of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am home side after spending the morning with the daddy. He kept getting peoples names wrong.

I would not worry too much PP.
    I am only 23 (x2) and had a brain fart over the weekend when I could not remember the word for a thousandth of a gram.
    The wife was almost calling the ambulance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

was in Avoca where I bought organic veggies and a rose plant, a rose plant!! Mother of God what am I turning in to :D

Sometimes I feel I'm becoming every thing I hated ;)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Sometimes I feel I'm becoming every thing I hated ;)

Yes! Middle class suburbia! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in the students union, chilling until my next class at 4. Wishing I had brought more food, I’m still hungry, but trying not to spend money on food on campus :(

Yes! Middle class suburbia! :pac:

'She settled for suburbia and a little patch of land, so I gave her up for music....'

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

'She settled for suburbia and a little patch of land, so I gave her up for music....'

and the free electric band?

I had to Google. Those are nice lyrics CH. Years ago I thought I was someone different and let a special man get away. He was so happy to just play his guitar and do his cooking. I had notions unfortunately. Nowadays, for all the organic food and pots of roses, I am more like him than he was then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I wonder could you live on oranges?

Today's daily musing is brought to you by Clarke's shoes. Where leather meets leisure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Your teeth would be knackered after too many oranges and you’d be gummy and then that’s all you’d be able to eat :(

I’m in bed, bit the bullet and rang the dentist. I’m hoping the fear is enough to run this toofffff out of town before Thursday. Else I’ll be loading up on the Valium like nobodies business.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus home after a day out with pals.
    I am home side after spending the morning with the daddy. He kept getting peoples names wrong. I dunno. I'll put that particular worry in the box beside the baby worry box which is next to the career worry box and that lies beside the odds and ends box which is full of just crap.

I was in Avoca where I bought organic veggies and a rose plant, a rose plant!! Mother of God what am I turning in to :D

Watcha buy me 😏?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Had a brainwave and rang my gp begging for a tooth script.
    He is a nice gp. He might.

In bed waiting for a call back. Mr Lexie is very impressed an infected wisdom tooth and a swollen cheek has not affected my ability to talk a mile a minute. And by impressed I think I mean disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

At the beach :) it's sunny in the south east :)

Nothing wrong with Rose plants, fragrance or not? Was it a beautiful red rose or perhaps pink? I love gardening :)

I left my youth years ago :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You're not old until you start listening to the death notices on the radio.

Bus bound back home.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You're not old until you start listening to the death notices on the radio.

Bus bound back home.

Nah I just go to rip.ie for them :D

I mean this in the best possible way - aspiewriter - is great for making sure no one is left out on the 'thanks' front :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

At the airport killing my germs with a drink :D

Thanks for the tip Smurfjed! Hopefully my ears won't fall off :p

What's that you're drinking? Looks dodge

• Advertisement

What's that you're drinking? Looks dodge

They didn't have Bulmers so I went with something called Cornish Orchards. It's a bit sweet for my liking but not too bad.

Back home after a soft day at the office. I love that it is still bright outside . That said, it’s a bit cold to be heading out.

(Absolutely NOT a dig at you Cleo) Isn't it great how cider has been rehabilitated through marketing I suppose from the 'lunatic soup' of my youth :D

(Absolutely NOT a dig at you Cleo) Isn't it great how cider has been rehabilitated through marketing I suppose from the 'lunatic soup' of my youth :D

A flaggin of cider down by the railway tracks was a rite of passage for 14 year olds when I was a kid.
    Have not drank cider since!

I dunno CH, lunatic soup sounds like just the right drink for me :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Succubus_ wrote: »
    At the airport killing my germs with a drink :D

Thanks for the tip Smurfjed! Hopefully my ears won't fall off :p

Watcha drinking?

Watcha drinking?

Lunatic soup :D

Nevermind saw it above
    Lunatic soup :D

Ohhh my :-O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

A flaggin of cider down by the railway tracks was a rite of passage for 14 year olds when I was a kid.
    Have not drank cider since!

Same here and that crazy wine stuff, can't think of the name of it now. You'd be loaded in a short time.
    I still love a bulmers if I'm out for a bit to eat, but I wouldn't have too many now.
    A pint of Smithwicks is my usual, I like a good whiskey and a sup of gin sometimes too.
    In the kitchen cooking up a storm for the masses. Chicken and homemade chips with green beans and garden peas.
    I spoil the fcukers.

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    Same here and that crazy wine stuff, can't think of the name of it now.

From the monks at Buckfast Abbey?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement